MyRepublic Mobile discussion thread

morkutao

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
6
:( porting take a few days, as compared to my previous redone

redone, applied on sat morning 10am+, porting at 6pm+ same day~ :s22:

myrepublic lite, received my sim card on sat 2pm+, porting on tuesday 11pm+ :(

fwah mosmos~ :o
 

eudemon

Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
108
Reaction score
4
MyRepublic scared people run away and chalk up large bills even though they ask for credit card info upfront. It is really uncalled for. I hope people don't fall for their scam. They will hold your deposit until you terminate relationship with them. :vijayadmin:

Local telcos don't even ask for upfront deposit on Singaporeans and no upfront Credit Card info to signup.

People do run away and not pay their remaining months of phone and utility bills. I've often seen tenants who do this and the companies just have to write the bills off. And guess where these costs end up?

I signed up recently for MyRepublic's promo $10/month 6GB/unlimited SIM-only plans for me and my wife. Saved a ton over my previous ISP plan where I needed to pay extra for SharePlus line and caller-ID etc. Still early days but experience has been good so far. I noticed an intermittent call-out/VoLTE issue and called them up. The operator Justin offered to check it up with their backend even though I assumed it might be my phone 4G setting. Surprised I still got a callback few days later to notify they did some adjustments (also got email notification of an ad hoc maintenance update/disruption). Hoping they keep this up, now I can use my savings on new iPhone :)
 

eip1234

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
31
:( porting take a few days, as compared to my previous redone

redone, applied on sat morning 10am+, porting at 6pm+ same day~ :s22:

myrepublic lite, received my sim card on sat 2pm+, porting on tuesday 11pm+ :(

My experience was different. I received the MR sim on Tuesday April 14 around 11am (within the ** period). Porting was completed around mid night there after. All smooth. Quick and efficient.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,559
My experience was different. I received the MR sim on Tuesday April 14 around 11am (within the ** period). Porting was completed around mid night there after. All smooth. Quick and efficient.
You using the Lite plan? Let us know of the throttled speed after 6GB
 

Antarctic

Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Since MR don't allow plan change, old customers have to port out to rival telco and port back in order to sign up Lite plan to use VoLTE. Siao. Could have just offer to mail out new sim cards to old customers kill two birds with one stone & settle the SH to M1 migration once and for all.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,559
Since MR don't allow plan change, old customers have to port out to rival telco and port back in order to sign up Lite plan to use VoLTE. Siao. Could have just offer to mail out new sim cards to old customers kill two birds with one stone & settle the SH to M1 migration once and for all.

Yah lor, only choice for people now is to port out and port back in. Still some customers still want to be on SH network which works best for them
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,559
For those on UNO plan and wanted to switch to Lite plan, there is one workaround.

1. Sign up a new line with a new number.
2. Port-in your old number(MR-SH) after activating your line.
3. You are now on MyRepublic M1 network.
 
Last edited:

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
For those on UNO plan and wanted to switch to Lite plan, there is one workaround.

1. Sign up a new line with a new number.
2. Port-in your old number(MY-SH) after activating your line.
3. You are now on MyRepublic M1 network.

Wah no thanks. I already ported out my 2 new MyRepublic Lite lines after finding out it was on M1 lol.

Still holding on to my old Uno plan to see what's in store and because it's still on Starhub.
 

morkutao

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
6
Wah no thanks. I already ported out my 2 new MyRepublic Lite lines after finding out it was on M1 lol.

Still holding on to my old Uno plan to see what's in store and because it's still on Starhub.

same as well.

according to them seems like they have some offers for existing uno - $8 users

hopefully the upgrade will be comparable to the lite’s one while staying on SH infrastructures
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
same as well.

according to them seems like they have some offers for existing uno - $8 users

hopefully the upgrade will be comparable to the lite’s one while staying on SH infrastructures

Later on their offer is to upgrade Uno plan but switch to M1 instead 🤔
 

sft1393h

Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
For those on UNO plan and wanted to switch to Lite plan, there is one workaround.

1. Sign up a new line with a new number.
2. Port-in your old number(MR-SH) after activating your line.
3. You are now on MyRepublic M1 network.

I already checked with MR. Their system limitation forbid that.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,559
I already checked with MR. Their system limitation forbid that.

wah, This steps has been advised to me by one of their CSO during the chat. I guess the only way if people cannot wait is to port-out and port-back in. However, given the promotion date ends 30 April, I doubt there is enough time for that
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,559
I just applied for the Lite plan, porting for my parent's line. I do not see any upfront deposit.

Recurring $10/mth starts next month, SIM delivery is free. I put delivery as 30 Apr, so the billing cycle starts the 1st of every month.
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
I just applied for the Lite plan, porting for my parent's line. I do not see any upfront deposit.

Recurring $10/mth starts next month, SIM delivery is free. I put delivery as 30 Apr, so the billing cycle starts the 1st of every month.

Same no deposit required. Have an existing UNO $8 plan for my mum since offer started.

Do feedback on the throttled speed for Lite.
 

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Joined
May 29, 2010
Messages
4,492
Reaction score
134
:( porting take a few days, as compared to my previous redone

redone, applied on sat morning 10am+, porting at 6pm+ same day~ :s22:

myrepublic lite, received my sim card on sat 2pm+, porting on tuesday 11pm+ :(
You ported out from the Uno plan to redone right? Now back to the Lite plan :s13:

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 Gold using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top