Received the Lite plan MR SIM card, earlier than I expected, delivered at 12.30pm instead of the schedule 2-6pm. Received SMS that Number Porting process will be taking place tonight at 11pm.
Decided to port out my MyRepublic-Starhub UNO plan, after more than 2 years of usage. Its has been a good 2 years of 1GB to unlimited data. I don't want anymore of phantom of missed calls anymore on Starhub. Time to move on, since they don't want migrate us to M1
Current offer everything free except Sim Card chargesport to m1 sim plan and port out to MR immediately..
Free Registration
(for online sign-up only)
Free Delivery
(for online sign-up / re-contract only)
https://www.m1.com.sg/Mobile/sim-only-plan
Current offer everything free except Sim Card charges
m1 citicard free simcard
Test most mobile network in Malaysia to quantify this statement? Manage to test with someone on the other end with VoLTE whether it will work or just your limited experience? Sometimes people mixed fact with personal experience.
I am keen to know. Celcom do support VoLTE. Maxis supporting this year. Unifi I think may support but not too sure.

hi can I ask. I signed up and got my card on 30th. today(1st) I am looking at the app and there is another $10 bill payable for this month. I understand the pre billing. so in myrepublic, they will charged me a whole month worth even though I only use it for 2 days? or am I missing something here? thanks~
anyone can share how long does MR sent the simcard and also do the number porting?
eg, my giga last day is 10 June (wed), which day should I apply for MR so that it get ported around 8 or 9 June ?
hi can I ask. I signed up and got my card on 30th. today(1st) I am looking at the app and there is another $10 bill payable for this month. I understand the pre billing. so in myrepublic, they will charged me a whole month worth even though I only use it for 2 days? or am I missing something here? thanks~
wah..sian..they can only deliver end of June!!!
I received MR sim card today. However didnt get any sms notification about when number porting will be done. Chat with MR customer service and they said porting is around 1-3 days.
can i hope that the porting will be done at 11pm tonight or latest 1230am like other bros said?
Just discovered MyRepublic ups its game again.
Value Plan $18/mth 7+7GB, 1000mins, 1000sms.
Power Plan $24/MTH 30+10GB, 100mins, 100sms