MyRepublic Mobile discussion thread

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,172
Reaction score
3,194
Not sure if anyone has tried this yet.

Does porting in and porting out multiple times to MyRepublic plans eventually cause your credit to fail and need to deposit $100 before continuing?
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,172
Reaction score
3,194
Did MR request for deposit from you?
Nope. I don't have. But people around me who ported-in have to.

Plus I intend to port-out and port-in for downgrading my plan, so I wonder if I will eventually get hit by this credit check bull ****.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,592
Reaction score
4,193
Nope. I don't have. But people around me who ported-in have to.

Plus I intend to port-out and port-in for downgrading my plan, so I wonder if I will eventually get hit by this credit check bull ****.
If I kena this, I wouldn't be bothered.
Illogical for deposit, no contract still need deposits, defeat the purpose. 🤡
 

obedwgy

Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
148
Reaction score
95
Nope. I don't have. But people around me who ported-in have to.

Plus I intend to port-out and port-in for downgrading my plan, so I wonder if I will eventually get hit by this credit check bull ****.
Why so troublesome, I am on the cheapest plan right now, the 17.95. A few months back, they increase the GB a few times from 90GB., 120 GB to now 140GB, I got it the next recurring month too. The only thing I don’t get is the 6months roaming.
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Not sure if anyone has tried this yet.

Does porting in and porting out multiple times to MyRepublic plans eventually cause your credit to fail and need to deposit $100 before continuing?
It is unlikely, since that is a surefire way to spoil own reputation when 5G plan is not even worth $20 a month. :s13:
 

obedwgy

Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
148
Reaction score
95
Just tested, MyRepublic 5G is VoNR. When on call, it still show 5G and speed test still 500+mbps.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top