Apex
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 2,509
- Reaction score
- 250
Does anyone have past issue before trying to port out from MR ?
I'm trying to port out from MR 4G to Giga but it is not successful. Giga mention the MR number is not an active number and request me to reach out to MR to reactivate it. However I am actively using the MR number.
I've encountered an issue with MyRepublic (MR) plans due to inconsistent network specifications. Specifically, MR offers 4G plans through M1 and 5G plans through StarHub.
This ambiguity causes confusion when selecting MR , as it's unclear whether the new telco is referring to MR 4G or 5G plan.
I personally experienced this issue when porting my MR plan to a new telco provider. To resolve the issue, I had to clarify that my MR plan was a 4G plan utilizing the M1 network.

