
I was there 2 days back, raining non stop spoil the trip. Its a nice place with the flowers. Lavender is still plentiful when I was there. The honey there taste great, never taste any honey so nice before so bought 3 bottles back.
I went for the BBQ buffet as well to get free entry to the garden.
Weather now still cold thus lavender last longer ba.
I'm going this weekend! If anyone wants to crash in to share cost, do pm me
19/4 - Will be going from hotel in Feng Jia to 中社花市, 菇神, 薰衣草森林, 新社莊園
21/4 Morning - Hotel in Feng Jia to Minsu in Cing Jing
Wa! Paid attractions so many?Hi I'm going this weekend too . But 19th den will go down from cingjing to taichung .
Will be going 彩虹村 ,中社花市 ,薰衣草森林 , 安妮公主 ,新社古堡 ,纸箱王 , 心之芳庭
Driver cost 3000Nt
Wa! Paid attractions so many?
Hard to complete in my opinion.
6 paid ones. Easily 200 each. So you are just stepping in and out within minutes. Each of you better standby 1200ntd just for basic fees.
That is to me :s
Total is 1050Nt each . Some attraction gives 100Nt voucher back which is okay to us
Hi I'm going this weekend too . But 19th den will go down from cingjing to taichung .
Will be going 彩虹村 ,中社花市 ,薰衣草森林 , 安妮公主 ,新社古堡 ,纸箱王 , 心之芳庭
Driver cost 3000Nt
Pm-ed u![]()
Hello there,
I would like to know if there's any hotel near Taichung Train Station (台铁) within the range of S$50-70/night to recommend and would like to be advised the most common mode of public transport around Taichung, thanks
Hello there,
I would like to know if there's any hotel near Taichung Train Station (台铁) within the range of S$50-70/night to recommend and would like to be advised the most common mode of public transport around Taichung, thanks
City inn at taichung about 1500ntd.
Can try those cheaper ones, but usually those are more for hourly rated use.
Forget the old castle. ..waste money to me
its actually nothing much.how come ? see blog like many people go inside ?
coz planning my taipei trip mayb going taichung cingjing ...
its actually nothing much.
if you got more time can go there.
I use a cab, took me to lavender cottage, zhongshe flower, bai ru mushroom, gaomei wetland already use up whole day. lucky i skip the castle, got more time in lavender cottage.. which i like very much. the lavender cottage entrace is NT100 and u got NT100 voucher which can really use it meaningfully by buying food which is reasonable price.
old castle is price like NT250 and inside nothing to buy or overprice from what i read in other blog and what the my good driver told me