A bit off topic, but I was working on my workstation when this song by Linkin Park came on over on YouTube. I loved the lyrics and the music video. Just wish to dedicate this melody to all who have died in natural disasters, and more poignantly may it give hope to those who didn't die but managed to live on under impossible circumstances.
"Not Alone"
I break down, fear is sinking in
The cold comes, racing through my skin
Searching for a way to get to you
Through the storm you...
Go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You are not alone
With arms up stretched into the sky
With eyes like echoes in the night
Hiding from the hell that you've been through
Silent one, you...
Go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You are not alone
You go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You go, giving up your home
Go, you are not unknown
You are not alone
You are not unknown
You are not alone