Singaporeans means Singaporeans, whether locally born or converted, the nation has the obligation to help them.
Which part of my statement did I say not to send help to save them because they are New Citizens? Regardless of nationalities, new citizens or not, every lives matter. We are humans not psychopaths.
I know you're not happy but blame the game, dun blame the players. If you got this kind of kangtao I'm sure you will do it also.
Even if I have the kangtao, my family is based in Singapore and my roots are sunken in Singapore both good times and bad times.
I did my 2.5 years of NS. When Singapore call to arms, you can be damn sure I rock up to camp instead of using my Canadian PR and book the next available flight out of Singapore because my entire family is here.
Don't assume just because the opportunity is available means Singaporeans are going to bite.
Also, sinkies always bash PRs for enjoying the benefits but refused to convert to Singaporeans, now people converted liao you all hiam they are not locally born, really is 里外不是人
"
Singaporeans however are discontent and outrage at the incumbent's policy of granting 25,000 new Citizenships and 35,000PR on an annual basis on the pretense that Singapore needs manpower when born and bred Singaporean graduates can't find jobs and our own citizens are being laid off."
Which part of my statement does it mention we want PRs to convert to New Citizens?
You say sinkies hiam PR's not converting to SG Citizens but then conveniently ignore the fact that once they obtained SG citizenship they apply and got Canadian PR?
So since sinkies say PRs are not committed to Singapore we apply for SG Citizenship but oh by the way now that we have SG Citizenship we also want to put 1 foot in Canada and hold Canadian PR.
Pls don't be misguided.