New and Improved MM2H

chong18

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
895
Reaction score
605
Targeted at PRCs, can get PR if apply for platinum. Gold and silver no difference actually only 15ys vs 5yrs
 

Firstclass1188

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
15,125
Reaction score
3,752
I have been entering and exit (I spend 3 to 4 days every week insai my Malaysia home) no problem.

I also have my own vehicle there
Aya thousands of petrol warriors every day going in and out like Visa runners, if get caught say pump petrol lah.
 

Nimegen

Banned
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
750
Wondering if I can FIRE in JB now. But elder boy still in poly. Really have to wait till 2026? Or can I fetch him daily?
 

yewlun

Suspended
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
4,295
Reaction score
967
Wondering if I can FIRE in JB now. But elder boy still in poly. Really have to wait till 2026? Or can I fetch him daily?
Why not buy condos at batam...everyday fetch ferry ? Batam and jb. Which u prefer?
 

the_dog

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
31,545
Reaction score
21,622
Then why would anyone apply for gold or platinum since can just get silver every 5 years renew?
To avoid being affected by more rules prata flipping within next 15 years ?
Like when they did their last rule changes, it didn't affect those who already had valid mm2h.
 

Coffeelix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
33,610
Reaction score
14,305
let him be independent, renting a place here.

Based on the announcement, 250 k is sufficient
If can pledge our jb properties which cost more than Rm7 million in total for the PR, I will consider to go for it.

Else I won’t anymore $ into jb and rather stay in my sg freehold landed as cost isn’t a concern for me.

I love living in jb for the relief from sg “over population”
 

kitsura

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
11,842
Reaction score
4,089
Are they chinese?

Normally their dialect is hakka? the gal i knew Speaks chinese, english, malay.

Ipoh gal i knew speaks hakka and cantonese
Not Chinese, there have another ethnicity there, Iban I think.
 

locksleychang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2000
Messages
11,688
Reaction score
1,332
For individuals aged 30 to 49 years old, their residence in the country must be fulfilled by their principal, partners, or their dependents respectively.

what does this means? also if go in as a family using silver. means all must have the $ in or jus 1 person enof?

That's the thing. The way they phrased it seems to suggest can bring in dependents. So if husband and wife, do both need? If only one need and can bring the other in, that would be best. Lock up less money in their FD.

U buy property but the silver valid for only 5 years, if they don't approve renewal how?

When renew need to throw in fresh funds rm500k again?

This part they never address. Also curious about this part.
 

Coffeelix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
33,610
Reaction score
14,305
Are u mummy123?

That's the thing. The way they phrased it seems to suggest can bring in dependents. So if husband and wife, do both need? If only one need and can bring the other in, that would be best. Lock up less money in their FD.





This part they never address. Also curious about this part.
It is on trial for a year.

Guess it will be fine tuned along the way …

best is lack luster respond will yield better measures for us
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top