fotoudavid
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2005
- Messages
- 674
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi all, I'm very new and total noob on pte props. My hubby is looking at the sumang ec but I am very cold towards it.Not wantplay playto playanket when I don't even know anything, I would like to know if its worthy. Our main reason to purchase an EC is for stay.
Need both husband and wife to commit. Else will quarrel, not worth. Property is something you don't want agent to hard push... You die you think agent will care? They only care for themselves... Hardly see any agent with a heart now a days.
Base on today's market, you need to research a lot. Really a lot.
Go to get a bank loan estimation the best, if ec, the loan structure is different.
But I not sure you want to shift or not.. Like want to shift but not the suman ec.

