New EC at Sumang Walk

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
674
Reaction score
5
I don't use deep English as some uses here.

My sentiments is simple... Unless your pay increases such that can catch up with inflation, accrued interest etc.. You are forever in debt. Education, kids expenses, old folks need to care of... So many to care of, where got debt free...

Condo or hdb same same... Even you clear your hdb and condo loan, you are still in debt. There's nothing as debt free.

Debt free means you go to another place already 😂
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
But, but ar. She thinking of buying terasse.

Not say i look down on terasse la. But given the way she describe herself, i really feel she shld be looking to buy d9 or d10 freehold property.

Dunno why she even bother with d19 property.

I am not interested in terrasse but am recommending it to people who are considering pricey projects like affinity and garden (possibly sumang too).

What’s wrong with d19? I grew up in Serangoon gardens and I love the area a lot.

And notice I do not bother responding to your nonsensical comments anymore.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Pity those who are new here, wanted to learn from others, speaks politely but always get bombarded by her sarcastic remarks or being accused as an agent if someone speaks well of a project.
She can’t tekan u because you are a gangster, and a witty one haha, and definitely not a poor one, else how u can afford a FH Kovan. Lol.

I am very direct especially with illogical comments and people. You all definitely cannot live in Australia or US. You will get into disputes with the locals there daily and lose big time.

The agent thing not I started one and I only said it jokingly once or twice. Please don’t anyhow accuse...
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
I am not interested in terrasse but am recommending it to people who are considering pricey projects like affinity and garden (possibly sumang too).

What’s wrong with d19? I grew up in Serangoon gardens and I love the area a lot.

And notice I do not bother responding to your nonsensical comments anymore.

Erm. U really like regina kam. A bit sot sot de.

Lolx.

So can u make up ur mind a not.
U want to reply to me or ignore me.

Anyway, if u got mental illness, just take ur medicine la.

U hallucinate issit.

Wah lau, now i bit pity u already.

Haiz. Cham.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Sandwich people mah.
Not everyone is willing to be stuck in HDB flats like some sweet grapes here.

Who don’t want stay condo if can. But don’t try to stay in one if you don’t belong there. Very disappointing to see ah beng and ah lian in condos upstairs occasionally.
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
I am very direct especially with illogical comments and people. You all definitely cannot live in Australia or US. You will get into disputes with the locals there daily and lose big time.

The agent thing not I started one and I only said it jokingly once or twice. Please don’t anyhow accuse...

This reply confim funny.

Simi ranjiao usa and australia sai u talking abt.

So now u judge pple by whether they can survive in ang mo dua ki countries?

Wah auntie, ur yardstick becoming more ridiculous.

Continue with more retort. U are quite entertaining i must say.
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
Who don’t want stay condo if can. But don’t try to stay in one if you don’t belong there. Very disappointing to see ah beng and ah lian in condos upstairs occasionally.

Wah since when ah beng cannot stay condo?
I dunno abt usa or australia, but if u in hk, my dai lo chan ho nam from hung hing will surely tie u up in a car and bring u to the peak and eat char siew pao.

U like tim sum?
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
I am very direct especially with illogical comments and people. You all definitely cannot live in Australia or US. You will get into disputes with the locals there daily and lose big time.

The agent thing not I started one and I only said it jokingly once or twice. Please don’t anyhow accuse...

You have crossed fire with so many people here not more than once.
As a matter of fact, most of your arguments are toxic. No need talk about US or Australia until so far, I felt strongly you can’t even coexist with your peers judging from your poor intellect.
While everyone is speculating what tricks you are up to by making all these toxic remarks everyday w/o fail, I can easily see through you and give everyone here a full version of your personal agenda.
It depends on whether if I want to shame u or not.
 
Last edited:

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
You have crossed fire with many people here not more than once.
As a matter of fact, most of your arguments are toxic. No need talk about US or Australia until so far, I felt strongly you can’t even coexist with your peers judging from your sarcastic remarks.
While everyone is speculating what tricks you are up to by making all these toxic remarks here Everyday w/o fail, I can easily see through you and give everyone here a full version of your personal agenda.
It depends on whether if I want to shame u or not.

Can u just let everyone knows here.
Dun bother to give her face.

I also interested to know what ur suspicion are.

And i am sure many readers here are also curious.

Ultimately, i and annetyu has disrupted this thread. Give the readers here some justice they deserved to hear out what u suspect her personal agenda is.
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
You have crossed fire with so many people here not more than once.
As a matter of fact, most of your arguments are toxic. No need talk about US or Australia until so far, I felt strongly you can’t even coexist with your peers judging from your poor intellect.
While everyone is speculating what tricks you are up to by making all these toxic remarks everyday w/o fail, I can easily see through you and give everyone here a full version of your personal agenda.
It depends on whether if I want to shame u or not.

Please “shame” me if you can. I been here long enough and seen so much including the other half of singaporeans I will never ever interact with in real life.

As I said, I am only “toxic” (as u say) to people who are illogical and make stupid comments. I do not have any conflict with sgpropertyblog even though he is “my most hated agents” (as you say) and selling sumang ec everyday because he is overall a sensible and respectable person.

You’ve seen so many of my comments and should well know I don’t have any “hidden” agenda.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Can u just let everyone knows here.
Dun bother to give her face.

I also interested to know what ur suspicion are.

And i am sure many readers here are also curious.

Ultimately, i and annetyu has disrupted this thread. Give the readers here some justice they deserved to hear out what u suspect her personal agenda is.


Since you love my bedtime story so much, Here the story goes.

This old lady bought a 3 bedder Kovan melody (99 LH) in 2005 at around 650k and probably sold at a decent profit several years later.
Thinking that she’s a property tycoon after making a decent profit, she thought she is equipped with wisdom to shame others due to her little success. But she never knows those who bought during 2003 to 2005 are all winners.
She probably went on to buy terrasse but unfortunately, terrasse’s transaction volume is a mockery and price remain flattish for years. That is why she keeps promoting terrasse despite the fact that terrasse has never cross 1200psf (despite the recent cross island mrt announcement) with pathetic sales volume based on caveat lodge in 2019.
This old lady probably has some savings on hand and intend to buy a property in 2018. Never expect the price of new launches went up drastically (despite the latest CM in place) due to enbloc frenzy and high land bid price. The price to her is definitely beyond reach so to speak.
Thus, she needs to camp here Everyday to talk down the property price, hoping a crash to happen so that she could buy another cheap cheap one and Hao Lian here.

Bro Captain Huat, hows my bedtime story? Sounds logical? :D
 
Last edited:

gyvtvtgy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
0
Your assumption of her having already two existing properties and eyeing for a 3rd one, yet wishing for the property market to crash doesn’t tally and make sense, agreed? :s22:

Since you love my bedtime story so much, Here the story goes.

This old lady bought a 3 bedder Kovan melody (99 LH) in 2005 at around 650k and probably sold at a decent profit several years later.
Thinking that she’s a property tycoon after making a decent profit, she thought she is equipped with wisdom to shame others due to her little success. But she never knows those who bought during 2003 to 2005 are all winners.
She probably went on to buy terrasse but unfortunately, terrasse’s transaction volume is a mockery and price remain flattish for years. That is why she keeps promoting terrasse despite the fact that terrasse has never cross 1200psf (despite the recent cross island mrt announcement) with pathetic sales volume based on caveat lodge in 2019.
This old lady probably has some savings on hand and decided to buy a property in 2018. Never expect the price of new launches went up drastically (despite the latest CM in place) due to enbloc frenzy and high bid land price.
Thus, she needs to camp here Everyday to talk down the property price, hoping a crash to happen so that she could bought another and Hao Lian here.

Bro Captain Huat, hows my story? Sounds logical? :D
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Your assumption of her having already two existing properties and eyeing for a 3rd one, yet wishing for the property market to crash doesn’t tally and make sense, agreed? :s22:

Read carefully, she don’t have 3rd property. She already sold off her Kovan melody. She probably owns one just a roof over her head.
Go follow her thread if u r free. :D
 
Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Since you love my bedtime story so much, Here the story goes.

This old lady bought a 3 bedder Kovan melody (99 LH) in 2005 at around 650k and probably sold at a decent profit several years later.
Thinking that she’s a property tycoon after making a decent profit, she thought she is equipped with wisdom to shame others due to her little success. But she never knows those who bought during 2003 to 2005 are all winners.
She probably went on to buy terrasse but unfortunately, terrasse’s transaction volume is a mockery and price remain flattish for years. That is why she keeps promoting terrasse despite the fact that terrasse has never cross 1200psf (despite the recent cross island mrt announcement) with pathetic sales volume based on caveat lodge in 2019.
This old lady probably has some savings on hand and decided to buy a property in 2018. Never expect the price of new launches went up drastically (despite the latest CM in place) due to enbloc frenzy and high bid land price.
Thus, she needs to camp here Everyday to talk down the property price, hoping a crash to happen so that she could buy another cheap cheap one and Hao Lian here.

Bro Captain Huat, hows my bedtime story? Sounds logical? :D

Very interesting story indeed. I can imagine you in office gossiping with those office girls.

Just because we were in affinity and garden thread, I brought up the Terrasse example as a good comparison. I have recommend all the punggol resales in general even more aggressively, does that mean that I own a punggol condo? Continue with your story telling and gossiping elsewhere, this is property discussion.

Since you are at it again and trying to find trouble... You have proven again that you are no different from the other low class individuals here. Let me remind you again, you are living off your parents. Now they do not even have their own property! What a son/daughter, acting all so big here after extracting so much out of your parents!

Now that I think about it, I will be more than happy if property boom even more. I can still afford a 3k psf unit if I want. Hopefully it rises to that level so I won’t see low class people like you and “bros” near me.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Very interesting story indeed. I can imagine you in office gossiping with those office girls.

Just because we were in affinity and garden thread, I brought up the Terrasse example as a good comparison. I have recommend all the punggol resales in general even more aggressively, does that mean that I own a punggol condo? Continue with your story telling and gossiping elsewhere, this is property discussion.

Since you are at it again and trying to find trouble... You have proven again that you are no different from the other low class individuals here. Let me remind you again, you are living off your parents. Now they do not even have their own property! What a son/daughter, acting all so big here after extracting so much out of your parents!

Now that I think about it, I will be more than happy if property boom even more. I can still afford a 3k psf unit if I want. Hopefully it rises to that level so I won’t see low class people like you and “bros” near me.

Save your breath la, you think I first day know you?
I can read you like a book.
While u like to shame others, I will be camping here and laugh at your stupidity and relentless effort when seeing you trying so hard talking down the property market.
You must be very sad, quite a number of mega projects has already cross 50-60% sales, some even reach more than 80%. Very disappointed right? :D
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
Read carefully, she don’t have 3rd property. She already sold off her Kovan melody. She probably owns one just a roof over her head.
Go follow her thread if u r free. :D

Ur story sounds logical. But unlike annetyu who stubbornly wun admit her flaws. I must admit, we have no way to determine the truth.

So even if u got the story right, it is virtually not possible to understand her real situation.

At the end of the day, what matters most to me is that we must remind all readers this lady is not simple.

Not only i find her amusing that how naive is for her to keep bashing sumang ec and the developers at large, i am also amazed by her tenacity to keep harping on her negative views on so many issues.

Really guys, take her words with a pinch of salt.
Thats all i am asking for.

Enjoy the show while it last everybardy.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top