New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
Maybe you wont but u going to get into trouble sooner or later with your current attitude. Priest la. Priest la.

Study hard does not mean you would be successful or be rich. If you are smart n buy the wrong property, god knows what happen.

Dont guai lan dont xia lan dont lao lan.

I dont 1 2 to c you like my comment or reply to me anymore!

I know better about my career prospects than you, so I do not need your unsolicited advice. Take care of yourself first.

Btw, I do not understand your 3rd sentence at all.
 

shin7829

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
7
really is zzz dao
from assume 30-40+ to early 20s?

from the experience talk to just a newbie
:s11:

your drama is really entertaining

will we have another plot twist that your son or someone hack your account to write whatever you written this morning??


so can we assume the so called the claim of "here or there" overpriced overpriced, is perhaps just a way/hope in a forum comment attempt an agenda to deter buyers from buying them so that the property price will dip and not increase any further instead?
just by generating fear to decrease the demand and increase the supply?

if yes isn't this lame or what?
and isn't the calling/labelling/degrading of others unjustifiable?
really funny clown.

sorry moi english no good one.
 
Last edited:

sukidexun

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
I know better about my career prospects than you, so I do not need your unsolicited advice. Take care of yourself first.

Btw, I do not understand your 3rd sentence at all.

that's why. U public hair also bo? so my english broken enough for u to understand? Pls grow some hair n come back years later.
 

Taniban

Junior Member
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I have heard the land scarcity argument for a long time. This factor is probably priced into the market long ago. Let me suggest you read up analyses on global population trends.

Maybe it has been priced, maybe it hasn't. Either way, "desirable" land is always scarce and Singapore is freaking small!

What are your thoughts on the young generation like me?

No choice but to live off parents?

Well... I'm not living off my parents now but I certainly got a leg up from the bank of mum and dad when I first bought my property but I may not be a typical young person. Hell I'm not even Singaporean so I don't get to buy affordable HDB. From a foreigner view, a young Singaporean dont have to rely on their parents as long as work hard, sacrifice ALL of the finer things in life and manage their own expectations in life.

Having said all that, this is not living. This is surviving
 

annetyu

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
2
from the experience talk to just a newbie
:s11:

so can we assume the so called the claim of "here or there" overpriced overpriced, is perhaps just a way/hope in a forum comment attempt an agenda to deter buyers from buying them so that the property price will dip and not increase any further instead?
just by generating fear to decrease the demand and increase the supply?

I am an experienced newbie.

I am only critical of certain new launch projects. Our $73m million Wallich Penthouse, I totally support it!
 

captain huat

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
4,140
Reaction score
85
Anyway now we know who the troll is.
So no need to harp abt it.

I think its time to return this thread to its rightful readers which are pple that are concern abt sumang ec.

Anyone wishes to listen to annetyu advices, its up to their own discretion.

Going forward, lets see how sumang ec perform.

Annetyu, i warn u again. Dun be rude here from now on. Regardless of who u are, u have no right to make insults and look down on pple.

Ahbeng, uneducated pple are also humans. Just because ur family gives u a silver spoon and feed u good quality milk to have the intelligence, it does not gives u the right to ridicule lower class pple.

Ultimately, without the worker bees, u think ur dad can earn the money he has?

For example, i am very thankful to my helper who help me with my daily chores so that my wife have time to educate our kids and i have time to talk trash with u.

I am thankful with the bangalas that built the houses i am staying in cus the sad fact is, no sgoreans will do. No bangalas, where do we have roof to stay.

U get my gist.

Even my money is hard earned by myself, i never once dare to demean anyone that is below me.

U bloody hell, better learn that. Ur mother never teach u well, limbei scold u until u learn.

U want to continue with that attitude of urs over here, i think no one will take u seriously from now on.

So be my guest.
 

gyvtvtgy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
0
Captain, cut garlic don’t cry ok? For once I thot maybe u can get the rich Aunty attention, maybe she can transfer one unit to your name? Haha. :s13:

Ur style of language already betray ur age la.

U also waste pple time. Those pple who really believe u is really, haiz nothing to say.

Anyway, i go chop garlics liao.

Shows over liao.

Lolx.
 

sukidexun

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
nobody from this forum is going to ballot tmr? dont scare, dont shy.Whoever kpkb u buy, we will kpkb back at him/her.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
318
nobody from this forum is going to ballot tmr? dont scare, dont shy.Whoever kpkb u buy, we will kpkb back at him/her.

Those who are going for the balloting tmr, need any further assistance can look for me.. but pls look for ur own agent first, dunwan him/her to think im trying to steal their deals...

Btw, i’m a SHE.. not HE.. lolsss
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,672
Reaction score
6,199
Sic pic here before we decide buy sumang or nt

:(

Those who are going for the balloting tmr, need any further assistance can look for me.. but pls look for ur own agent first, dunwan him/her to think im trying to steal their deals...

Btw, i’m a SHE.. not HE.. lolsss
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
just some pricing for those who are curious..

3bdrms 840sq ft ( NPS )

stack 53 pool facing
#05- $955,200
#08 - $964,800#12- $976,800

3bdrms Premium 1130sqft
stack 31 pool facing
#05-$1,239,200
#08- $1,248,800
#12- $1,261,600

4bdrms 1367sqft
stack 9 / 12 pool facing
#05- $1,479,200
#08- $1,492,000
#12 - $1,508,800

5bdrms 1432sqft
stack 26 pool facing
#05- $1,519,200
#08- $1,534,400
#12-$1,555,200

each floor up is increment by about $4k.. DPS add another 3%

Opening price is simi? How many % increase Liao ah?

What is the percentage buying at launch price vs the rest?

The rest need to know they will not be able to compete with first batch of buyers if they wanna invest.
 

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2015
Messages
5,851
Reaction score
561
Just had a quick look at site plan. Would be nice to hoot a stack 11 (4BR) with full pool view + river view + NS facing + zero west sun.

Reminds me of a stack at RF 3BR with the same characteristics.

Unfortunately, this project is not in my radar. For those that are looking gogogo! Got the price list from a friend and I guess it looks reasonable
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
Personally, while I see some value in the location, I find the price too high. The only reason why I would consider the EC is river facing, however "ugly" it may be. There are other developments to consider if I want a pool view.

The price gap between EC and private condos has closed up substantially, and this is not the original intention of EC. Govt intended minimum bid to be $460+ psf ppr, but developers went ahead to bid it higher by almost $100+.

Because the belief is "EC is always worth to buy". So it is a "sure sell" I guess. I don't want to be grouped under the "sure buy" group.

I'm priced out by about $100k for the units I want, 4brm river facing. I'm probably just too incapable in earning enough to finance the additional $100k without too much headache (was calculating a monthly loan rate of <$1.5k).

As such, will not be going for the balloting. :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top