Shion
Senior Mentor
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2008
- Messages
- 376,102
- Reaction score
- 122,348
dun think can remove those.
but on mobile, if you disable the 3 options
mobile navigation bar, trending and grid layout
looks cleaner I feel
thanks
i disable le


dun think can remove those.
but on mobile, if you disable the 3 options
mobile navigation bar, trending and grid layout
looks cleaner I feel

edit: I'm using the "Install app" and navigating around solely relying on the interface itself, no browser refresh button.Your phone don't have the tap the top to auto scroll to the top?
yes. these 3 are useless.dun think can remove those.
but on mobile, if you disable the 3 options
mobile navigation bar, trending and grid layout
looks cleaner I feel
have. but it is still many taps then necessary to just refresh a thread.
so for now to refresh a thread, you need to
1. do a flick up for the auto scroll up to appear.
2. tap on the auto scroll up
3. once reach the top, pull down screen to trigger refresh
4. once refresh, tap on Jump to New button
total 4 taps require for a refresh.
if we simply have a refresh button at the bottom of the thread we only need 1 tap to refresh.
on mobile although without the pictures but trying to navigate to edmw is equally challenging.ok... it took me awhile to actually see where EDMW is....
those random image are too big too messy.... too many color... just too messy... consider simple icons design?
or even best is like last time all texts easier to navigate!
![]()
![]()
I using the "app" version which doesnt have the browser refresh button.hmmm I just hit the browser refresh
Ah...... I didn’t even download that cause browser feels damn goodI using the "app" version which doesnt have the browser refresh button.
you dun have to download anything.Ah...... I didn’t even download that cause browser feels damn good
Will try to get another phone to test. Dun wan to risk breaking current setupyou dun have to download anything.
this interface is a Progressive Web App. from your mobile you just need to choose "Install app" and the fake app will appear on your mobile home screen which you can then move around to ur shortcut quick launch etc.

LOL. it is just a fake app la...Will try to get another phone to test. Dun wan to risk breaking current setup![]()
Uncle got trust issues (not with you) but the additional codesLOL. it is just a fake app la...
the "app" is still running thru ur browser but just hiding the addr bar and whatever ur usual browser interface and rely solely on the website interface itself to navigate to trick user into thinking it is an app.
that's why I cant use the browser refresh button cos it simply doesnt exist. anyway, enough experimenting with this liao. today I'll use via browser. very frustrating to do the refresh. zero efficiency
It's just without the browser barWill try to get another phone to test. Dun wan to risk breaking current setup![]()
@Intrinion @Dr.Vijay , mobile really need to tweak la..It's just without the browser bar![]()
vBB's limit was lower than that iirc. Ran into it a few times while quoting replies.![]()
Is there a hard limit of 10000 characters on posting??
I was trying to edit the post... and this pop up...![]()