chicksub90
Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2013
- Messages
- 381
- Reaction score
- 0
Just installed windows 7 on a new harddisk, and have no internet. The Ethernet port is not blinking, but the problem is not the cable because it works when I revert back to my old harddisk. I have resetted the router in case that is necessary.
I have googled around but the answers are really confusing for someone who knows very little. Is there a general step by step guide that I should be following. I have read stuff about uninstalling things, getting a wireless network card, doing command prompt stuff, but it is all very disconnected answers and messy clues.
I have googled around but the answers are really confusing for someone who knows very little. Is there a general step by step guide that I should be following. I have read stuff about uninstalling things, getting a wireless network card, doing command prompt stuff, but it is all very disconnected answers and messy clues.

