Nakedtoes
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2002
- Messages
- 60,204
- Reaction score
- 3,609
Can pm where u bought? The sp size too small or fit nice nice?You mean this one? I managed to get it....
![]()

Can pm where u bought? The sp size too small or fit nice nice?You mean this one? I managed to get it....
![]()
I managed to use cam to take rapid shot, quite fast can take burst mode with HDR....![]()
Try the immerse mode but keyboard can't work.
Yes I tried already. keyboard can't work... I tried another one better got keyboard but back button can't work.Use gmd immersive full screen mode from play
thats y i still prefer off screen buttons like OPO. My 304SH had the same irritating problemI don't want to teach how I got a full screen
![]()
Ya loh me too.thats y i still prefer off screen buttons like OPO. My 304SH had the same irritating problem
just do some testing on charging the 402sh... it cant seen to charge fast.. when charging under BATTERY there is no Charging(AC)... even very good cable and good cahrger that can output 2A per port.. i manage to charge 0.5A only... i check with the xiaomi powerbank also 0.5a i wonder why that time i manage to charge so fast... Look like sharp limit the charging speed to preserve the battery
Usually should be screen is the biggest power drain. Try disabling some of the softball and Japan bloatware. I think Benny posted some apps u can safely disableAny guys under battery does andriod system and os draw the most battery? Mine is... Trying greenify now..
How fast u charge? Mine really can't charge fast like some bro here who mentioned 15% to 60% in half an hour. My speed is like 10 mins like 5%just do some testing on charging the 402sh... it cant seen to charge fast.. when charging under BATTERY there is no Charging(AC)... even very good cable and good cahrger that can output 2A per port.. i manage to charge 0.5A only... i check with the xiaomi powerbank also 0.5a i wonder why that time i manage to charge so fast... Look like sharp limit the charging speed to preserve the battery