new Sharp Aquos Crystal X

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,396
Reaction score
3,679
How fast u charge? Mine really can't charge fast like some bro here who mentioned 15% to 60% in half an hour. My speed is like 10 mins like 5%
Then I wasted money ordering docomo cable Liao loh?

Sent from SHARP 402SH using GAGT

Seriously I tried all sort of cables. Those charge only cable and seen like sharp 402sh really dependant on the type of charger.. So far best is charge using powerbank.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Then now ur speed is how fast if using wall AC. Got like me 10mins 5%?

Despite my poor charging... My battery can last 6hrs.... I see I shocked. Even my OPO no way near.

clip_now_20150322_230828_zpsngwrrevc.png


clip_now_20150322_230808_zpscqpusjix.png
 
Last edited:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,396
Reaction score
3,679
If current is abt 0.5a will take abt 4hrs plus to charge up from 0 to full based on calculation..:(

I also notice the phone dun support tickle charge after full charge... once full charge the phone will not accept any more current. I using powerbank the it auto switch off after fully charged.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
If current is abt 0.5a will take abt 4hrs plus to charge up from 0 to full based on calculation..:(

I also notice the phone dun support tickle charge after full charge... once full charge the phone will not accept any more current. I using powerbank the it auto switch off after fully charged.

wa... u even did the maths..
tats very long.... for a phone to be charged.
so looks like my charging speed is normal then.
 

n_bennyhk

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
9,867
Reaction score
52
Just Got A Update for X.

from S0014 - S0018

最新のソフトウェアバージョン(ビルド番号)≫【AQUOS CRYSTAL X】(ビルド番号):S0018

変更内容

1)まれに着信音や動画などの音声が出力されなくなる場合がある事象の改善
2)マナーモード解除後に着信音量が最少になる事象の改善

※上記以外にもより快適にご利用いただくための更新が含まれております。

Need help to update, let me know
 

ivtec2006

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Just Got A Update for X.

from S0014 - S0018

最新のソフトウェアバージョン(ビルド番号)≫【AQUOS CRYSTAL X】(ビルド番号):S0018

変更内容

1)まれに着信音や動画などの音声が出力されなくなる場合がある事象の改善
2)マナーモード解除後に着信音量が最少になる事象の改善

※上記以外にもより快適にご利用いただくための更新が含まれております。

Need help to update, let me know
How to update without your help???
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Just Got A Update for X.

from S0014 - S0018

最新のソフトウェアバージョン(ビルド番号)≫【AQUOS CRYSTAL X】(ビルド番号):S0018

変更内容

1)まれに着信音や動画などの音声が出力されなくなる場合がある事象の改善
2)マナーモード解除後に着信音量が最少になる事象の改善

※上記以外にもより快適にご利用いただくための更新が含まれております。

Need help to update, let me know

Omg... Mine is only S0006
Can I go find u tml lunch time? Needs how long to update?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top