new Sharp Aquos Crystal X

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,605
try using LG charging adapter 1.8a with docomo cable (can get it at $5.90, not sure of the adapter though)
90 mins and my 402sh charged from 0% to about 80%.

I was using greenify too. but stopped using it and just let the phone go standby without any clearing of the apps. I think the battery lasts longer, probably none of my apps is badly coded by their respective developers.

greenify now need to manually hibenate the apps how to auto?
 

tott_2003

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Any help from anyone why my singtel sim cant have data connection? I have created apn to be e-ideas but there is no connection. Any reason anyone?
 

ivtec2006

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Woo hoo! Wifi tethering possible with 402SH, Ask Benny, he taught me!!

send photo via MMS also works!!
 

n_bennyhk

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
9,867
Reaction score
52
No need update firmware, no root required



11406840_908480865877670_141151807089632210_n.jpg
 

ivtec2006

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Any help from anyone why my singtel sim cant have data connection? I have created apn to be e-ideas but there is no connection. Any reason anyone?

I had problems sending MMS initially despite M1 teaching me all the setting also cannot, in the end, copied my daughter's Lenovo phone settings for MMS and VOILA! it works!!! Get some not-so-branded phone settings to copy and it may work. :s12:
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,605
Anyone know how to solve this battery drain? After u use GPS or on location for apps like google map or other apps.. U off gps and location but battery still drain for GPS..even if u diable the apps using gps the battery continue to drain
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,605
Even if block apps in energy saving also no use.. The only way is reboot phone..stupid android
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Even if block apps in energy saving also no use.. The only way is reboot phone..stupid android

Might be the softbank sw or due to the partial unlock on GPS for softbank. I think in Japan they have certain functions like auto GPS or area mail that might automatically tap on GPS once it's activated

I never encountered such issues on my other android phones. Also not on my SH-01G which is fully unlocked currently
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,189
Reaction score
3,605
Might be the softbank sw or due to the partial unlock on GPS for softbank. I think in Japan they have certain functions like auto GPS or area mail that might automatically tap on GPS once it's activated

I never encountered such issues on my other android phones. Also not on my SH-01G which is fully unlocked currently
I search the net like some android version got this problem..
 

albert_ri

Master Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
2,785
Reaction score
0
Benny thanks for the help on my 402SH even if i didnt get this from you still helped a fellow exotics phone lover ^_^! Appriciate th help again!
 

ivtec2006

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Even if block apps in energy saving also no use.. The only way is reboot phone..stupid android

I left 'location' on all the time as I'm using with Smartband Talk, doesn't seem to have this problem. Try using Clean Master app to clear data and it seems to allow two day usage on my Crystal X.
 

NeedHELP

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,430
Reaction score
0
I had problems sending MMS initially despite M1 teaching me all the setting also cannot, in the end, copied my daughter's Lenovo phone settings for MMS and VOILA! it works!!! Get some not-so-branded phone settings to copy and it may work. :s12:

Mind sharing the settings? I can receive but can't send but pics received are super low res .. Can't even make out what it is.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top