New Singtel iPhone carrier settings

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
How do I confirm?
Can u pls guide me to key in those Server, Account,in L2TP, PPTP, IPSec Tab under that network configuration. (proxy change to maunal or auto.. or put it as off as it is?)
:D

no you do not need to key in those server. it's already inside.. if not how do you have data plan? i am asking you to check if it's there. Setting>general>network>network cellular data. Inside there is your APN and MMS setting.

Starhub blocked this all the while so i'm asking you to check...
 

br0kenlocks

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
570
Reaction score
0
3.5gb data plan for his blackberry.. it's an add on, on top of his plan which is NOT data plan. Hope that clarifies. :)
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
3.5gb data plan for his blackberry.. it's an add on, on top of his plan which is NOT data plan. Hope that clarifies. :)

Erm if there is data plan = tethering can use also. That's how iphone works. I think your dad got blackberry service.
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4

Haman

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
72
Actually, no need to sync also can..once you go into Settings > General > About and scrol down to that area where they show you the version, there will be a dialog prompting you about the update to new carrier settings. I click 'update' and it was changed to Singtel 7.1
 

karenwoods

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
712
Reaction score
2
How do you check the carrier settings to find out which version it is on? What difference does the new version make?
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Does this carrier version affect anything on our mms/data plan? U guys seem very concern about it.
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
Actually, no need to sync also can..once you go into Settings > General > About and scrol down to that area where they show you the version, there will be a dialog prompting you about the update to new carrier settings. I click 'update' and it was changed to Singtel 7.1
may i know what iOS are you on?
 

lalaloy

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
singtel data usage app not working

but how come the Singtel Data Usage App is not working? I'm not sure if I have already updated the carrier settings, but it shows Singtel 7.1 under Settings and may I update if I sync with iTunes?
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
Okay i know what does singtel 7.1 does. It actually constantly stays at 3g even if i off my 3g mode. double confirm anyone?
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
Someone double confirm this for me. Singtel 7.1 actually have improved signal. I notice when i off my 2g. it automatically on it back to 3g..
 

vp2008

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
24
may i know what iOS are you on?

I myself is on 4.0
c657f1c6.jpg
 

jlekssp

Master Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
54
only Singtel got his new carrier setting?? Those JB one no issue upgrading right?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top