alifffresto
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2013
- Messages
- 1,640
- Reaction score
- 287

Coz water cool mah haha...
If my Lightning put under water can also clock higher than 1.6k lol...power of MSI top-of-the-line products.
Mai la mai la.. no $2000 for Titan X
At least won the silicon lottery can clock till 2164mhz![]()
LOL
I cock eye
tot TDP is 94 watts...LOL
when is PCIe 4 coming out? like eternity this area never progress

how come? btw ur profile pic quite sui leh...u lady also got game so much meh
As weird as it seems.... I was half expecting this 'breaking news' to be released by Ondooy...lol
Where is he ah? Lol

And Gattberserk will still continue his rant that has been ongoing since Titan X's launch.
"Because it is only GDDR5X, not HBM2..."![]()
![]()
![]()

Heng I control myself... lol
As weird as it seems.... I was half expecting this 'breaking news' to be released by Ondooy...lol
Where is he ah? Lol

Busy testing new cardAs weird as it seems.... I was half expecting this 'breaking news' to be released by Ondooy...lol
Where is he ah? Lol
of course I got no problem w lady gamer! I just want to get to know u!
maybe if fate decrees, can ask u out for a date. but make sure u wear a nice and presentable dress hor LOL

Lol to you is breaking news mah.![]()
Tot 'announcing' is ondooy's 'job', 'testing' is roy's 'job'?Busy testing new card![]()

You got problem with lady gamer?
His boss asked him to stop posting in hwc and work mah. Otherwise, he can permanently keep posting in hwc for the rest of his life after today.![]()
"and only 12GB, where got enough?"
Your profile is already too OP. The only person I know with 6 Titans.![]()

All along I thought shadow84 is a dude...hmm.
