Just got a new Galaxy Alpha... I need help on the settings.
I usually set my phone on vibrate and want my phone to vibrate and notify when I receive phone calls/whatsapp/sms/wechat... but I don't want the phone to vibrate when I receive notifications from ALL other apps. How to set this? My old iphone5 can set...
Last kena waken up by stupid CNBC/Bloomberg news alerts. I still need the popup notifications, I just don't want it to ring/vibrate, just popup the news headline.
I usually set my phone on vibrate and want my phone to vibrate and notify when I receive phone calls/whatsapp/sms/wechat... but I don't want the phone to vibrate when I receive notifications from ALL other apps. How to set this? My old iphone5 can set...
Last kena waken up by stupid CNBC/Bloomberg news alerts. I still need the popup notifications, I just don't want it to ring/vibrate, just popup the news headline.