Dear all, I just bought a note3 after using iPhone for 5 years.
I be frank, its a whole new experience for me and I'm a very confuse on how android works. So a few questions off my head now:-
1) There's isn't a itune equivalent for android right?
2) In the apps menu, it there anyways to arrange the apps i downloaded?
3) How do I switch off running apps after I opened the apps?
4) What's the difference between play store and samsung app store?
5) How do I transfer games, videos, photos, etc to my SD card? I know by connect it to PC, but do I need to name the folders? Too used to using itune. lol
6) How do I know my apps have updates?
7) Where can I download nicer widgets?
8) I read up a bit, but what is launcher that you guys are talking about? How do I download them?
9) Is there a forum that discuss about android themes? one similar to the iOS is modmyi
10) Do I close the apps by pressing the home button? not the back button?
Phew, this it for now, and many thanks for any advice!
I be frank, its a whole new experience for me and I'm a very confuse on how android works. So a few questions off my head now:-
1) There's isn't a itune equivalent for android right?
2) In the apps menu, it there anyways to arrange the apps i downloaded?
3) How do I switch off running apps after I opened the apps?
4) What's the difference between play store and samsung app store?
5) How do I transfer games, videos, photos, etc to my SD card? I know by connect it to PC, but do I need to name the folders? Too used to using itune. lol
6) How do I know my apps have updates?
7) Where can I download nicer widgets?
8) I read up a bit, but what is launcher that you guys are talking about? How do I download them?
9) Is there a forum that discuss about android themes? one similar to the iOS is modmyi
10) Do I close the apps by pressing the home button? not the back button?
Phew, this it for now, and many thanks for any advice!
Last edited:
Go to XDA forum and look around. Popular ones are Nova and Apex.