[[小马哥]]
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,081
- Reaction score
- 0
I admire the way she speak and been question.
Her mind think very fast and respond very good unlike peiling seem like been "instructed" to answer questions?
And when peiling gave speech seem like she is reading a storybook.
maybe due to their job.
Nicole S is an advertiser excutive.Most advertisers is very good in speaking since they have to deal clients alot to sell their ideas.
whereas peiling in E&Y as accountant or what? I forget.
lol anywhere
I wonder in next years Nicole S already married people still support there?
No doubt many people knew she already has a bf and he always acompanny her during the rallies and walkabout.
Her mind think very fast and respond very good unlike peiling seem like been "instructed" to answer questions?
And when peiling gave speech seem like she is reading a storybook.
maybe due to their job.
Nicole S is an advertiser excutive.Most advertisers is very good in speaking since they have to deal clients alot to sell their ideas.
whereas peiling in E&Y as accountant or what? I forget.
lol anywhere
I wonder in next years Nicole S already married people still support there?
No doubt many people knew she already has a bf and he always acompanny her during the rallies and walkabout.



