Nicole Seah (佘雪玲)

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterchan75

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,757
Reaction score
533
I saw it at EDMW. Some express their true feeling and emo. Some are kroc one. Ever witness a head huncho did it during a meeting. I nearly floored.
 

The_Davis

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2001
Messages
152,306
Reaction score
14,937
the tpl for macpherson one ish hmmmm i dunno if the rc dude or some tpl supporter but the 10kkj one ish :eek:

Although why my place no booklet at all :(

I hope the resident dun self pwn, cause moi family recieved some pap phamplet days ago
maybe they neh go home a few days , just go home so find the pamphlet outside :o
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Hi all! Nicole will be at elections dept to chk on status of NSP's official complaint on cooling off day regulation violation. #sgelections
 

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
164,907
Reaction score
2
nitrile if you say you neutral as of before, I would believe ahaha
but after your comments last night, what suck etc take yr pictures :s13:
you jin :(
 

mikeyzan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
39,790
Reaction score
0
So What !

She is nicole seah! she want use FB she can use. who say nicole seah cannot use FB one
 

xdivider

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2000
Messages
60,341
Reaction score
18,837
And I tot Mat Selemat case showed that pple wants accountability and not taichi. They never learn......
 

herehere

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
8,225
Reaction score
0
And the reason why she will be posting her morning schedule on Facebook? Would it be, perhaps, to ask her supporters to give her support at her venue, at that time? Is that enough advertising for you?

one of the comments there. nicole gg. :(

Wow! if her supporters turn up in a big number and chant Nicole! Nicole! Nicole or NSP! NSP! NSP!, I think she will be in big trouble. :(
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
damn funny, so the guy who screenshotted TPL's post is opposition IB lah? :s13:
 

Rozzhu

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
262
I think both sides posts are lawful. PAP manifesto is a lawful material published and used during campaign period, correct?

For Ms Tin, I think it is the comment being made at a later time during cooling off day. I too find it is a mistake indeed.

Plus not declaring all her administrators is an offense too, correct?


I will wait for PED comments.
 

Derange

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
0
IS it their administrator post one.. Their Admin Post and they POST is DIFFERENT thing leh..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top