LxIxVxE
Senior Mentor
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2000
- Messages
- 318,912
- Reaction score
- 0
Maybe she can become the Secretary-General?![]()

Maybe she can become the Secretary-General?![]()
So, GCT was only able to win 56.7% against a party he called 'No-Substance Party'. That means his team is not that much better than 'No-Substance' after all.
To me Nicole and her NSP team has won a moral victory.
Goh Meng Seng has hinted that Nicole will have a more important role to play in NSP (video: http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/specials/General_Election/64004.html ). I think a promotion is due.![]()
I hope she quits NSP and joins WP
It's so sad. She is better than all her opponents from pap.
Hopefully she becomes sec gen and NSP formally bec omes Nicole Seah party..........
I hope she took up Irene Ng offer for fly entertainment (or what ever its call).
It will be very weird for herself & colleagues when she showed up for normal work on Monday.