NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Reaction score
anyone receive news about your EPT? It is supposed to take place this Thursday, so far no news.

i got an email recently about EPT availability. I am not entirely sure i can make it on the date they stated, and i am a bit puzzled as to why i am required to sit for this test. Do people who get at least a B3 for O level english get an exemption?

It seems that they did not ask for my O level results when i went for the interview also.

lostinmajesty

Reaction score
Anyone went for interview on 25 March and still waiting for response? I got an email regarding ept this Thursday but didn’t get anything after that :(
Hello, I had my interview on 14th March and my last update was on the 4th of April. An email indicating that they are still processing my application. Maybe you'll receive a similar email soon since our interview is about 2 weeks apart?

Teachercher2019

Reaction score
@lostinmajesty looks like the wait is long! hang in there too! hope you get in too! :) are you fresh grad/ mid career?

Last edited:

lostinmajesty

Reaction score
@lostinmajesty looks like the wait is long! hang in there too! hope you get in too! :) are you fresh grad/ mid career?
Maybe a bit of both? Worked for 7 years but this year I'm graduating from my part-time degree. Yourself?

And yeah, the wait is painful. Hopefully it'll be a fruitful one for all of us here! :)

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
I hv just gotten an email frm MOE at 4.50pm, requesting for additional docs.. with such a short notice as I got to furnish to them by tmr :

We are in the midst of processing your application and we would require you to submit a copy of transcript of year of Dec **** and Dec ****.

Should you not wish to request for the additional supporting document, please let us know and we will proceed to process your application based on all supporting documents that we have received.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you by 16 Apr 2019.

matyoyo88

Reaction score
I hv just gotten an email frm MOE at 4.50pm, requesting for additional docs.. with such a short notice as I got to furnish to them by tmr :

We are in the midst of processing your application and we would require you to submit a copy of transcript of year of Dec **** and Dec ****.

Should you not wish to request for the additional supporting document, please let us know and we will proceed to process your application based on all supporting documents that we have received.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you by 16 Apr 2019.

Nice , sounds encouraging , or they wouldn’t be requesting for additional docs.

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Nice , sounds encouraging , or they wouldn’t be requesting for additional docs.
Seems like they are looking into the details of our batch now, so it's encouraging for all of us who r still waiting since March interview. I may be one of the few with missing docs.

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
I have just checked my status on careers@gov and it has changed to shortlisted. The withdraw button has disappeared.

Last edited:

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Congrats! Mine is still in process, when was your interview date?
Hi, my interview was on 13 Mar.

Here's my timeline:
Application date : 12 Feb
Interview date : 13 Mar
EPT availability email : 28 Mar
In-progress email : 4 Apr
Request for additional docs : 15 Apr
Status change to shortlisted : 16 Apr

Anyway, nothing is confirmed till we receive the offer letter. For the rest who r still waiting, pls hang on there, they shld be focusing on our batch now.

student1995

Reaction score

Here's my timeline:

Anyway, nothing is confirmed till we receive the offer letter. For the rest who r still waiting, pls hang on there, they shld be focusing on our batch now.

Congratulations Ohgeesh! ^_^ The long wait has paid off! What are your teaching subjects? I’m guessing they’re processing the subjects that require manpower first

hellome21

Reaction score

Here's my timeline:

Ah! My timeline is about the same as yours except i do not have in-progress email and request for additional docs :(

I interviewed on 12 March but the website is still in progress :(

Not sure if its because I'm only finishing school in December 2019.

Btw im applying PGDE Pri Eng/Math :)

lostinmajesty

Reaction score
Ah! My timeline is about the same as yours except i do not have in-progress email and request for additional docs :(

Hang in there okay! Could be like what you say as well. It seems like they're processing our batch's application now. :)

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Congratulations Ohgeesh! ^_^ The long wait has paid off! What are your teaching subjects? I’m guessing they’re processing the subjects that require manpower first

My subjects are Pri Eng & Math. You cld be right about them processing certain subjects first.

Ohgeesh

Reaction score

Hi hellome21, at this point, I believe no news is still good news for everyone still waiting, though the wait can be wearisome. Do hang on in there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.