NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Teachercher2019

Reaction score
ohgeez. not sure if im the only one here without anything yet. this is the 3rd week since my interview but the wait is so agonizing. usually we will get the response on the 4th week? :s22:

student1995

Reaction score
Interviewed on the first week of March. Got the EPT availability email and the still in process email. Nerve wrecking wait sucks:(
I feel the same way man. No news too! I interviewed for Sec Eng and Eng lit which has very little vacancies due to the school closures and all :((

Reaction score
just try not to think too much about it. I applied last year , sometime in june and wasn't even called up for EPT. Those who applied during my time had to wait for a long time before there were any changes in their updates, so for the sake of your sanity, dont go checking your status every few hours lol. I am not saying for certain we are getting it, but i feel like its a small step forward and there will be many more steps to take.

were you really asked to sit for the EPT in the end?

student1995

Reaction score
just try not to think too much about it. I applied last year , sometime in june and wasn't even called up for EPT. Those who applied during my time had to wait for a long time before there were any changes in their updates, so for the sake of your sanity, dont go checking your status every few hours lol. I am not saying for certain we are getting it, but i feel like its a small step forward and there will be many more steps to take.

were you really asked to sit for the EPT in the end?

I got the EPT email asking for my availability on 18 Apr but wasn’t notified to sit for the EPT (unless I missed the email?) lol

Origamimosa

Reaction score
Hi all!

I attended the briefing today and it was mainly fresh uni graduates that made up of today’s batch, save for 2 more mid career switchers and I. The HR lady told me that they have several contract signings throughout the year, so don’t be disheartened just yet if you have not received any news.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.