Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If buy a korean set from qoo10, does the language for games default to korean first until you change it (for the first time)?

Last edited:

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask seniors, my account (US) has family online plan, i linked to my paypal account can i buy games off eshop?
Thinking of buying overcooked 2 (on sale now)

v1hypersg

Reaction score
what class of micro sd card did you get for your switch ?

what size capacity did you get for your switch ?

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what class of micro sd card did you get for your switch ?

what size capacity did you get for your switch ?
Mine is this one. Since I buy physical games it's enough for me.

(2021)-SanDisk-Ultra-microSDXC-64gb.jpg

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have the 64gb, was using this till I bought Samsung evo u3 256gb for 30+ on qoo10.

endori

Reaction score
You all mostly buy games from online store or physical copy?
depends. I dont mind either personally. eshop got sale can be much cheaper than physical. I know of people who buy physical cos they can resell once they finished the game. if you thinking of reselling then go for physical. maybe less popular titles u can consider buy digital?

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends. I dont mind either personally. eshop got sale can be much cheaper than physical. I know of people who buy physical cos they can resell once they finished the game. if you thinking of reselling then go for physical. maybe less popular titles u can consider buy digital?
AAA titles i buy physical copies, can resell later. Some titles no physical copy, only digital ones

omelet

Reaction score
Very long time never touch my switch already, recently took it out and noticed my left joy con bulged... :eek:
ekai7YF.jpg

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, opened up and the saw the battery bloated. Doesn't seem to charge as well, doesn't work when detached. oh well...ordered new pair of joy con.
Is like that de. Even my PSP long time no use the battery also bloated. But I still kept it since I want to preserve my games.

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i buy the game from Japan but my online subscription is USA, does this means i cannot play the game online?
Switch games are not region locked just that certain games their DLC might need you to use a specific region.

Example: The recent "Neo: TWEWY", in SG we only get Asia region and the game came with DLC however you need Asia region to download it. So if your Japanese game has a Japan DLC exclusive you'll need to create a 2nd account to download it but it can still be played on your main region account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.