Hi all
First time NAS buyer here. I am getting rid of my PC and using laptops full-time now. Therefore the old 1TB and 500GB hdds from the PC need to go in the NAS. My budget for the NAS enclosure itself is $200.
I am leaning towards Dlink DNS-327L. Anyone here have other suggestions?
Do I need to get a new HDD or can I repurpose my old drives? They are both WD Black models.
First time NAS buyer here. I am getting rid of my PC and using laptops full-time now. Therefore the old 1TB and 500GB hdds from the PC need to go in the NAS. My budget for the NAS enclosure itself is $200.
I am leaning towards Dlink DNS-327L. Anyone here have other suggestions?
Do I need to get a new HDD or can I repurpose my old drives? They are both WD Black models.
