Not much hype about iPhone 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
143,036
Reaction score
5,001
one more month to go. but overall, these days only improvements are batt, screen quality, camera, speed:o
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Yes, if got dual sim iPhone, I confirm change my secondary phone to iOS.

wcl8IV1.jpg

Where got space.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Hype or no hype, ard 90% i will be getting this, either the 6.1in budget model or the 5.8in model, depending on the price. I also can't do much since my 24 month is only up next march.
 

Tyrian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
10,171
Reaction score
1,703
My main's X, secondary is 7 Plus. I'm not keen on dual SIM though as having two separate phones mean the phones share load, not all tahan by one phone.

It’s true 2 Phone can share load. But it also means need to carry 2 phones which means additional weight, charge, wires, etc.

It’s weird that I have to use 2 phones at the same time. The next thing Apple need to do is how to segregate 2 numbers in whatsapp.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
It’s true 2 Phone can share load. But it also means need to carry 2 phones which means additional weight, charge, wires, etc.

It’s weird that I have to use 2 phones at the same time. The next thing Apple need to do is how to segregate 2 numbers in whatsapp.

I’m fine with that as I’ve been carrying both phones all the while, so no issue at all.
 

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
0
Cause people don’t need to upgrade

The phone market is mature

The new features are all gimmicks
I agree fully. The saddest thing is to see people spending a four figure sum only to play games on the phone, while convincing themselves that their phone has eyeball recognition, and is absolutely secure.

By that, it should mean that whoever steals it wouldn't be able to access the phone to play games with it.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,148
Reaction score
13,170
It’s true 2 Phone can share load. But it also means need to carry 2 phones which means additional weight, charge, wires, etc.

It’s weird that I have to use 2 phones at the same time. The next thing Apple need to do is how to segregate 2 numbers in whatsapp.

It's actually quite a norm to see people carrying 2 phones these days.

I do too, but that's coz one is my private line in the trusted/better phone. And when I travel, I even bring a third phone that I use especially when the other 2 are charging, like at night.

But, I still prefer dual-SIM phones so I won't have to physically switch SIM cards. :o
 

williamgohsg

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
I am satisfied with my IPX. Great phone, great size. Plus, processor is the fastest. Good to have!
 

PongRareRare

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
92
I agree fully. The saddest thing is to see people spending a four figure sum only to play games on the phone, while convincing themselves that their phone has eyeball recognition, and is absolutely secure.

By that, it should mean that whoever steals it wouldn't be able to access the phone to play games with it.

Haha I guess maybe you don't install other apps? Delivery apps, banking apps, payment apps, online shopping apps, entertainment apps, social media/chat apps, it's like a laptop with easier to navigate interface I feel. Of cos it doesn't justify for the price tag but it's always a choice. Get a cheaper android as they can do the same but experience wise, can be different.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top