Not much hype about iPhone 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Esim on ipxs 5:8

dvxeJM4.jpg

 

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
7,378
Reaction score
2,402
Apple will see a increase in market share due introduction of dual SIM.


If jump to apple once they have dual sim. Been an android user for 8 years and I think it's the perfect time to jump over since security is the big thing now

Sent from iPhone X using GAGT
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
iphone 6.5in: dual sim.
iphone 5.8in: esim + single sim.
iphone 6.1in: dual sim.

But then, it's only for some market right???
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
actually dual sim got use in local context? :s11:

dun think there's lower price for calls between same provider here
or people looking forward to use the same phone for personal and business numbers? :s11:
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
actually dual sim got use in local context? :s11:

dun think there's lower price for calls between same provider here
or people looking forward to use the same phone for personal and business numbers? :s11:

I have three lines. My main Singtel number is on my X, Circles.life on my 7 Plus and have another M’sian Maxis one which I’ll use whenever I go back M’sia with my wife to her hometown and will just switch SIM card on my 7 Plus.

If the new iPhones have dual-SIM capability or e-SIM or whatever configuration, it’s good but not sure if the e-SIM one will be out here if true as only Singtel supports it currently. It’s something like Apple Watch GPS+cellular, anyone can purchase it but to fully make use of the e-SIM feature, only Singtel customers can enjoy it at an extra fee.
 
Last edited:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Leak is out boys! 9to5 Mac has released some of the leaked images of the iPhones and Watch.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,192
Reaction score
3,606
The 3 models all leaked out.. Hopefully Apple can surprise the consumers.
 

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
8,231
Reaction score
3,212
So which one everyone getting? Or predict to be the most popular one?

I'm tempted to get the Budget one initially.. I Guess shall wait full details after the official news.. (but then these 3 variants pretty much seems to be the actual product line up already haha)
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
So which one everyone getting? Or predict to be the most popular one?

I'm tempted to get the Budget one initially.. I Guess shall wait full details after the official news.. (but then these 3 variants pretty much seems to be the actual product line up already haha)

Assuming all comes with dual sim , i will get 5.8
And assuming 5.8 comes with dual sim but with e sim, i will get 7plus instead.:s12:

Not getting the 6.1 and 6.5 because its freaking big phone for me .:s22:
 

saif07

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
292
Reaction score
3
Will definitely get the mid-sized oled one. Currently using 6s plus and gosh I can’t stand the forehead and chin size

So which one everyone getting? Or predict to be the most popular one?

I'm tempted to get the Budget one initially.. I Guess shall wait full details after the official news.. (but then these 3 variants pretty much seems to be the actual product line up already haha)
 

Lance321

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
8,003
Reaction score
3,040
I am guessing the price for the 5.8 inch phone is going to be similar to last year's phone even though it costs cheaper to make. If they release at cheaper price, it might make people who bought last year's model upset.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
Will definitely get the mid-sized oled one. Currently using 6s plus and gosh I can’t stand the forehead and chin size

mid size? e middle one is rumored to be using LCD.
 

battledome64

Master Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
163
I am guessing the price for the 5.8 inch phone is going to be similar to last year's phone even though it costs cheaper to make. If they release at cheaper price, it might make people who bought last year's model upset.

Agreed. Pride and premium is part of apple culture. Only expect to pay more and not less

Less only if you get Iphone 9
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top