Not much hype about iPhone 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri_best

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
84
After the announcement , how fast can we get our hands on the new sets over here fellas?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
After the announcement , how fast can we get our hands on the new sets over here fellas?

After announcement, maybe another few days before ordering starts and will start shipping in over a week. If through telco, need to wait for their own registration of interest then a date set by them for the launch event.
 
Last edited:

vieri_best

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
84
Yup at 1am.

Looking forward to the launch event this week, it will be on the 13th early morning due to the time difference?

Hopefully, the dual Sim iPhone will launch here with a sound functionality especially for calls and WhatsApps on 2 separate Sim.
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Cant wait for the keynote ! Anyway know roughly what time is the pre order timing on 14th sept? Assuming its pre order opened on that day?
 

vieri_best

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
84
I’m on circles line now, I wonder Shd I sign with telcos for the discount on the handset or just get direct from Apple.🤔 but the plans like don’t fit my usuage.
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
I’m on circles line now, I wonder Shd I sign with telcos for the discount on the handset or just get direct from Apple.🤔 but the plans like don’t fit my usuage.

Buy direct from Apple is cheaper. If you calculate those extra you pay for the telecos plan, and two years contract.. Few hundreds dollars difference depends which iPhone you choose.. I use Sim only plan.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
looks like e lineup will be called iPhone Xs, Xs plus, Xc. if they follow e earlier 5c, e Xc shud come in different colors

weibo-iPhone-XS-presentation-slide-800x601.jpg


https://www.macrumors.com/2018/09/09/iphone-xc-iphone-xs-plus-china-mobile-leak/
 
Last edited:

Papermate

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
9,023
Reaction score
0
Buy direct from Apple is cheaper. If you calculate those extra you pay for the telecos plan, and two years contract.. Few hundreds dollars difference depends which iPhone you choose.. I use Sim only plan.
Same here. I use SIM only plan. Mine already comes with 1 GB data (so called foc) and that's enough for me. No need to sign up for dataplans with more GBs, I use wireless@sgx wherever available, or free WIFI in some public places, and I use my own WIFI at home.
 

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
24,917
Reaction score
942
Will there be dual sim for sg?

And why is China favourites to get this feature?
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Idk if gold colour the coated will get peel off at times .. I remember there's cases on space gray that some of thier set peeled off for no reason.
 

kityip

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
515
Reaction score
0
Same here. I use SIM only plan. Mine already comes with 1 GB data (so called foc) and that's enough for me. No need to sign up for dataplans with more GBs, I use wireless@sgx wherever available, or free WIFI in some public places, and I use my own WIFI at home.
Mine comes with 3gb, and I top up few dollars for additional 3gb. Enough of usage, still cheaper than two years contract plans. Can save few hundreds, just that you have to pay the full price to buy from Apple..
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top