Note 2 is getting Kitkat 4.4.2 now.

shashimi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
12,890
Reaction score
3
update finish but seem no difference from the previous version
 

galapogos

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
30,098
Reaction score
42
Is this the 781.11MB update? I just got informed of this update

Edit: No leh, description says Android 4.3 nia.
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
I got issue after updated. The GPS logo/icon is change (not an issue) but if I want to update the weather, using such apps like wechat, paktor, beetalk, facebook check-in etc, I need to on GPS. Last time don't need to on GPS and can get location. Any suggestion?
 

swifter78neo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
7,871
Reaction score
3
I got issue after updated. The GPS logo/icon is change (not an issue) but if I want to update the weather, using such apps like wechat, paktor, beetalk, facebook check-in etc, I need to on GPS. Last time don't need to on GPS and can get location. Any suggestion?

now there are 3 levels right?
high accuracy: gps + wifi/data
low power: wifi/data
gps only
none

maintain at low power?
 

swifter78neo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
7,871
Reaction score
3
The location thing quite mafan sia, it doesn't remember I chose low power, have to go into it to toggle from gs only or high acc
 
Last edited:

sanjaynblr

Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Some of the issues I have seen till now.
1. Phone becomes very slow sometimes but recovers in 20-30 seconds
2. Time on lock screen is off by few minutes when I unlock the phone after a long sleep.
3. Not able to delete file or folder on first few tries on File manager or ES explorer.
 

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Some of the issues I have seen till now.
1. Phone becomes very slow sometimes but recovers in 20-30 seconds
2. Time on lock screen is off by few minutes when I unlock the phone after a long sleep.
3. Not able to delete file or folder on first few tries on File manager or ES explorer.

No issue for me.

I did a factory reset, then update firmware.
 

khookh

Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Some of the issues I have seen till now.
1. Phone becomes very slow sometimes but recovers in 20-30 seconds
2. Time on lock screen is off by few minutes when I unlock the phone after a long sleep.
3. Not able to delete file or folder on first few tries on File manager or ES explorer.

I have no issue too. I update and then do a factory reset. Once I sign in to my Google Play account, all my apps are installed back automatically.
 

lthomas

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Camera cannot save photo into SD Card after update. Wonder whether Samsung could help to reverse the update.
 

lthomas

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Issue solved. Rename exists DCIM to another name. Samsung app will recreate the DCIM directory.
 

Ramhorn

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Camera cannot save photo into SD Card after update. Wonder whether Samsung could help to reverse the update.

Had the same problem. Back up the data on SD card, then format using the phone and it is OK after.
 

geofoocy

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
try many times to update liao still say mine is latest. is it for n7100 or n7105? thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top