Note 2 is getting Kitkat 4.4.2 now.

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
I believe batt life improve due to the GPS. Like last time you can use wechat to search friend or check in without on the GPS. But now you have to on everytime when you want to search for friends or check in.
 

captylor

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Yeah, even Kies show my Note 2 as having the latest firmware even though I am still on 4.3. I think Samsung may have pulled the update.
 

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,542
Reaction score
78,971
I have to download Samsung Kies3, than upgrade firmware, abit slow thou.
Now is on 4.4.2.
Hope it helps on battery usage :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top