Note 3 Handwriting Recognition mode note working

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
That mean the date cannot be set later than 29 Sep 2013..:s22:

Can. You just have to set the date to an earlier date first and then to the current date. If you were to restart your note 3, you will have to repeat the process. Have to wait until Samsung comes out with a fix.
 

mozy18

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
What I did was, disable auto setting of date, change the date to an earlier date (eg 1 sept). Then change the date back to today.

Thanks. This worked for me, although I had to set an earlier date and go back to one of the applications(whatsapp) and write a few words, then go back to adjust the date to the correct one.

I tried changing the date to an earlier one and immediately changing it back w/o opening any app and it didnt work.

Will monitor the situation and see if this is a permanent solution
 

henrytanth

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Thanks. This worked for me, although I had to set an earlier date and go back to one of the applications(whatsapp) and write a few words, then go back to adjust the date to the correct one.

I tried changing the date to an earlier one and immediately changing it back w/o opening any app and it didnt work.

Will monitor the situation and see if this is a permanent solution

Phew. I tot i was alone having such a shitty problem. I tot I install some apps and causes the problem and I did a factory reset.
Damn it
 

mikecjw

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
The problem will come back again after awhile then have to repeat the steps in order for it to work again.
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
Probably the recognition like SIRI S Voice, will sync with the server? LOL :s13:
 

mozy18

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I contacted Samsung live chat and here is their response

"We are aware of such reviews and feedback. We are now working closely with our HQ to resolve this as soon as possible."

Sounds like a generic response to all enquiries, has anyone tried their live chat before?
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
Fix is out on playstore. Search for 'Samsung Keyboard Note 3'

After update, restart hp and it will work.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Just sharing because i only discovered yesterday. Helped a few of my colleagues to solve this issue.

Those with PC, just install over it via Google Play.

Via Note 3, un-install first and install again, then restart. It should be fine after.
 

SKinny86

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
3,466
Reaction score
304
Just received a prompt!!
A new version of samsung keyboard is available! Can update from playstore :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top