OKCATYEON
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2010
- Messages
- 27,684
- Reaction score
- 1,621
What I did was, disable auto setting of date, change the date to an earlier date (eg 1 sept). Then change the date back to today.
This works thanks

What I did was, disable auto setting of date, change the date to an earlier date (eg 1 sept). Then change the date back to today.
Seems like only earlier dates work. Tried 1st Oct date and it's the same again.

That mean the date cannot be set later than 29 Sep 2013..![]()
What I did was, disable auto setting of date, change the date to an earlier date (eg 1 sept). Then change the date back to today.
Thanks. This worked for me, although I had to set an earlier date and go back to one of the applications(whatsapp) and write a few words, then go back to adjust the date to the correct one.
I tried changing the date to an earlier one and immediately changing it back w/o opening any app and it didnt work.
Will monitor the situation and see if this is a permanent solution
change stock keyboard.... to Go Keyboard.Any solutions?
Fix is out on playstore. Search for 'Samsung Keyboard Note 3'
After update, restart hp and it will work.
Fix is out on playstore. Search for 'Samsung Keyboard Note 3'
After update, restart hp and it will work.