Note 3 - Qi Wireless charger

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,559
Reaction score
20,105
Just like to ask, do u need to remove the phone case like Neo Hybrid in order to charge ?

Thanks.
 

ekramhossain

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I am using QI WIRELESS CHARGER Receiver FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3. It's cool. I think I got original one.
 
Last edited:

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Just jumped on the bandwagon... but I'm probably gonna sell it away. Generates too much heat for my liking.
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
I am note 3 user.
Used to use the oem wireless charger for note 3 and other phone previously.
It is cool to have wireless charging for the phone.
Only set back, Qi wireless charging has limitation on the current output.
Nowadays device are power hungry. Battery capacity are getting bigger and we need charger and phone or battery that can accept high input current/output current for fast charging.

Qi technology would not sell unless they can do 1.5A charging.

if you do not mind the slow charging such gadget are cool to have.

:)
 

cy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,809
Reaction score
0
Hi, any bro here using wireless charging with Otterbox Defender case? Cos Bro Adix said might not work cos e case quite thick. Any bro can provide infor? Thanks
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
anyone knows whether wireless charging will work with the spigen neohybrid case? or is the case too thick?
 

KlooLess

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
8
anyone knows whether wireless charging will work with the spigen neohybrid case? or is the case too thick?

I'm using original Samsung charger base with a Nillkin stick-on wireless charging receiver, no problems charging through the Spigen Note3 Neo Hybrid case.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top