Note 3 - Qi Wireless charger

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
hey adix..
I bought the metrans W10000 from ya.
hmm the info on the product box writes.
USB output is 5V 2.1A
wireless output 5W

is 5W = 2.1A?


I was reading that too.

I realized, charging USB is 2.1a and thru wireless plate is 1a. It should take ard 3 hours to charge the note 3.

Have to re advice other bro on the specs.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
I was reading that too.

I realized, charging USB is 2.1a and thru wireless plate is 1a. It should take ard 3 hours to charge the note 3.

Have to re advice other bro on the specs.

yeap! I sent you a PM via Facebook.

hmm. what about the USAMS Mini Me model? is it also 1A output?
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
That one say 2.1A.... i got to read the small print liaoz...

yea.. trying to google to find out more. but cannot find. hahaha must check their small print. :X

do you sell the TYLT VÜ Wireless Charger ah
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
I was reading that too.

I realized, charging USB is 2.1a and thru wireless plate is 1a. It should take ard 3 hours to charge the note 3.

Have to re advice other bro on the specs.

I was testing the Metran 10400mah. It takes 5min to reach 1%. Should be the same when u charge with charger or less by 1 or 2 min.
 

cheong

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2001
Messages
752
Reaction score
0
Not all will get warm. The Nokia dt 900 works well and phone won't get warm.

O is it, do u have a DT 910 to test it out, not sure where can a Note 3 rest and charge on it properly ?


I was testing the Metran 10400mah. It takes 5min to reach 1%. Should be the same when u charge with charger or less by 1 or 2 min.

if 1% = 5mins 100% = 500mins = 8hrs ?
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
O is it, do u have a DT 910 to test it out, not sure where can a Note 3 rest and charge on it properly ?




if 1% = 5mins 100% = 500mins = 8hrs ?

Is it counted that way?

I have the dt, the note 3 can be place on it. No problem. Dt output is 750a thou.
 

cheong

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2001
Messages
752
Reaction score
0
Is it counted that way?

I have the dt, the note 3 can be place on it. No problem. Dt output is 750a thou.

I just tested my charger again, It took me 50 mins to charge from 90% to 100% so I think if the output is 1A, then it should be approximately that way.

Thanks for the DT info.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
left it to charge overnight.. there's a decent amount of heat
but it quickly dissipates once you stop charging :)
 

Leonard_Ong

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
11
I was testing the Metran 10400mah. It takes 5min to reach 1%. Should be the same when u charge with charger or less by 1 or 2 min.

I read the FB photo about wireless charging of 1A, that's why I have been putting off the purchase. To fully count the full charge duration, only a full charge test can be done. 1% when the battery near empty is faster to charge than 1 percent beyond 80% charge. It forms a curve in charge duration and not linear.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
guess there's really no 2A Charger. the official Qi standard does not support wireless 2A charging yet.

hmm. :/ guess I got too caught up with the hype
 

Candice Swanepoel

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
565
Reaction score
0
How much is the metran?

There's heat cause the plate is conducting , i think...

Shouldn't be detrimental to the phone anyhow.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top