Note 3 - Qi Wireless charger

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
I mean how much it costs... haha

haha not sure if i can list the price here. but search for adix82 on facebook. the post with the picture has the price :)

based on what I read of LG W300 on xda forums, it only provides 1000mA wireless output despite the listed 1800
 

cheong

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2001
Messages
752
Reaction score
0
Just stick a NFC tag to my Qi wireless car charger and now when I place my phone the car charger, it will charge and turn on my car profile, it save me some time and have some fun.

Probably will do the same for my home Qi charger but with a different profile for my phone.
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Samsung S Charger Kit for Galaxy Note 3
1377295_1456537834571944_838290416_n.jpg

944594_1456537861238608_61909127_n.jpg

988730_1456537817905279_683615496_n.jpg

1378835_1456537964571931_170375680_n.jpg

1381249_1456537991238595_280001418_n.jpg
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
now that I got my dock and extra battery kit.
lol my Wireless Charging Kit feels kinda redundant T_T
 

minimalis

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
516
Reaction score
53
Yes. It can fit with those thin bumper u find in the market.

Specifically the LM aluminium bumper that you carry? Thinking of getting the bumper from you but only if the wireless back cover fits nicely with it.
 

kennyg1969

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2000
Messages
5,935
Reaction score
0
I am using Qi charging both in the office and home for my Note 3 and Nexus 7
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top