YouTube app not loading properly. Video and audio don't sync. Tried on many videos. Anybody got the same issue?
I was watching Jarhead 2 trailer on YouTube. No problem.
YouTube app not loading properly. Video and audio don't sync. Tried on many videos. Anybody got the same issue?
Es file explorer can't move file to extsdcard.
Anyone?
Es file explorer can't move file to extsdcard.
Anyone?
That's because of KitKat. Google's fault. Not Samsung's or ES Explorer's fault. But it suspect this problem reduces ES Explorer's stock.
Any other file explorer to recommend? Or we have to stick with Samsung MyFile then??![]()
For me it takes sometime to switch back to 4G.. I presume there is some counter to refresh the connections.
If you dislike touchwiz and Samsung apps including the kitchen sink, why are you buying a note 4?
I have a simple solution for your problem. You can choose not to buy a Samsung phone.
Is it sth to do with youtube quality? Or any setting I can do to fix the video and audio quality
Hey guys. Walking the same route I did with note 2. Got 4G. But now mine note 4 is h+ or 3G. Lol. Keep switching this two.
Sian is it this phone?
Its our lousy network
been using the Note 4 since yesterday, only issue is the intermittent lost of Singtel Signals like for 20 seconds, this never happen when i was using Note 2, the worst was go into "G" but never no signal.
anyone has the same issue? solution?
Thank you.
Cheers
Singtel so jia lat meh.. I even have 4G+ signal in my area for M1
![]()
If you have another LTE phone, why not switch the SIM card to it and see if it gives the same problem? If so, you can confirm it is not your Note 4, but your telco's problem.
I got to see 4G+ on my Note 4 for the first time when I was in Bugis area yesterday afternoon. I am on ST.Me also can get 4G+ at Bugis hawker centre this afternoon using SH