Kooosh
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2008
- Messages
- 706
- Reaction score
- 0
So the worst drop for my phone happened just this afternoon. Phone slipped out of my pocket and hit the acute edge of the step of the toilet. Thank god it didn't drop into the toilet bowl haha.
The side of my phone where the power/sleep button sits at is slightly dented in. Button still works but its an eye sore for someone with ocd like me haha.
Is there anywhere I can get my hands on a set of original bezel? Is sending the phone in for replacement of the bezel and button a good idea?
I done replacement of parts on my blackberry before and i think the note 2 isn't that difficult. But im afraid the oem bezel that I am intending to get isnt as good as the original in terms of the wifi or 4g connection etc..
Do recommend where i can get my hands on a set of original bezel!!
The side of my phone where the power/sleep button sits at is slightly dented in. Button still works but its an eye sore for someone with ocd like me haha.
Is there anywhere I can get my hands on a set of original bezel? Is sending the phone in for replacement of the bezel and button a good idea?
I done replacement of parts on my blackberry before and i think the note 2 isn't that difficult. But im afraid the oem bezel that I am intending to get isnt as good as the original in terms of the wifi or 4g connection etc..
Do recommend where i can get my hands on a set of original bezel!!

