- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 38,035
- Reaction score
- 10,126
Wah where u buy from? 12gb 256gb?I have nothing
![]()

Wah where u buy from? 12gb 256gb?I have nothing
![]()
Bought from lite mobile at boon lay. Ya 12/256.Wah where u buy from? 12gb 256gb?

I know. Because i refresh this thread saw your post keep changingSo did I....today not only hand itchy.... Whole body itchy.... Nothing could stop the itch
Having issue posting the pic![]()

Really respect.... I dont dare hootone moment of silence to bros hoot nothing![]()
![]()

So did I....today not only hand itchy.... Whole body itchy.... Nothing could stop the itch
Having issue posting the pic![]()

one moment of silence to bros hoot nothing![]()
![]()
White chio than blackI have nothing
![]()
hands on the black, looks more premium.White chio than black![]()
Can't seem to reference imgbbI know. Because i refresh this thread saw your post keep changing![]()
Bro you have any po chai tablets.... Suddenly have bad diarrheaGot used set sold by mobile shop liao... 658 for 8gb 256gb... Means take in price 400plus to 500? Brand new is 8xx... Means lao sai 300 bucks or more gg
White pops and show off the 'internals' design with the transparent back panel than blackhands on the black, looks more premium.
Bugis, vivo, plaza singWent to challenger to take a look at the phone, but i cannot find it leh
On a serious note, its shape is literally a iphone clone lol. UI is pretty stock, but sg price really nt too good
where???? tempting siaGot used set sold by mobile shop liao... 658 for 8gb 256gb... Means take in price 400plus to 500? Brand new is 8xx... Means lao sai 300 bucks or more gg
Lol i am joking la, i.e i found "nothing".Bugis, vivo, plaza sing
Carouhellwhere???? tempting sia

PunLol i am joking la, i.e i found "nothing".
Touched the phone at bugis

one moment of silence to bros hoot nothing![]()
![]()