November 2017 SBF

standing

Reaction score
Hi,I applied under MCPS.

Anyone know if HDB will inform me whether my MCPS is approved before they release the results?

standing

Reaction score
Hi. Why MCPS wil not approved ? U mean mayb some flat are within 2km , some are not ?

I saw someone post on the Nov 2017 tread that their MCPS was disapproved.. Not sure y.

So curious if it's the same for sbf

ABuNeNe

Banned
Reaction score
need to apply for hdb loan now before the result come out in Feb?

if got queue number, roughly when is the latest date to get key?

fxloading

Reaction score
guy, what would happen if you got the queue number but before flat selection, you promoted and salary hit over max income ceiling? HDB forfeited the chance and not allow to flat selection?

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw someone post on the Nov 2017 tread that their MCPS was disapproved.. Not sure y.

So curious if it's the same for sbf

I guess it is either within 2km or within estate?

I have done my due diligence via the hdb site to check before applying under MCPS, however it was not taken in by HDB and informed via mail.

It was possible to get MCPS under same estate even when the distance was beyond 2km.

Ultimately only hdb will know.

luvwings

Reaction score

dont think so, just apply it when you get ur number or something i think

CherryBee

Reaction score
No point to apply hle now as it’s only valid for 6 months. 1 month before the appointment more than enough time

Weeli85

Reaction score
Base of sembawang ratio 1st timer is 0.8 can I say I should be able to get a house? By the way I using PPS.

Leebe-

Reaction score
soon soon! We will probably receive the letter for application in a bit~ than will be results le :D

flying88

Reaction score
I think result wil out in this month. As website show. (By February) mean b4 feb we wil know the ballot result
I guess is 26jan tat week

The Poor One

Reaction score
I think result wil out in this month. As website show. (By February) mean b4 feb we wil know the ballot result
I guess is 26jan tat week

Base on what I rmb so far, when they say by Feb , they literally means Feb then will have . Dun think Jan got chance. Unless is CNY special factor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.