November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
Wow congratz! why dont you write in to your CRM? just say that you are going in labor in OCT.. you wish to have the keys as soon as possible so that you can start your reno with the baby room ready for your new born.

Thanks! Will write in to her in a while....

Monday21

Reaction score
If i'm not wrong keys collection will have some cash involve.. like activation of PUB... fire insurance...

My current HDB rental house already activated PUB, so maybe just arrange a transfer? Fire insurance...hmm never thought of that!

Btw talking about utilities, any of you planning to engage those new utility company like Tuas Power etc?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I don't know whether wanna laugh or wanna cry. HDB just approved our loan, amount is $110,000. The unit we chose is $337,800. They just approved our loan for 33%. Luckily we have enough to cover all charges. Otherwise how to use cash to pay for the house? :s22::s22:

Weeli85

Reaction score
I don't know whether wanna laugh or wanna cry. HDB just approved our loan, amount is $110,000. The unit we chose is $337,800. They just approved our loan for 33%. Luckily we have enough to cover all charges. Otherwise how to use cash to pay for the house? :s22::s22:

I tot your HLE already did before selection? 110k quite less :o

heybuddy

Reaction score
since i just got a hard copy letter, do yall think its a bit too much if i call toady and ask to expedite?

i dont want to wait another few months leh... im due for delivery in early October.. not sure how long reno is gonna take... i dont want to disrupt my confinement period.. after moving in still need to unpack and clean... :(

Wow congrats! I think this is a very good reason

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I tot your HLE already did before selection? 110k quite less :o
I didn't apply at all cos was thinking to make full use of both our CPF to pay off the whole thing. Dun wanna have loan ever. But the officer told us no harm applying to standby in case really not enough still have loan for backup. Amount is really very little. So you can imagine my AHG/SHG will be how much liao :s13::s13:

Weeli85

Reaction score
I didn't apply at all cos was thinking to make full use of both our CPF to pay off the whole thing. Dun wanna have loan ever. But the officer told us no harm applying to standby in case really not enough still have loan for backup. Amount is really very little. So you can imagine my AHG/SHG will be how much liao :s13::s13:

Wow another rich person 😄
By the way why HLE so less? Either u and your spouse no working?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Wow another rich person 😄
By the way why HLE so less? Either u and your spouse no working?

I have been working for 4 years with this company, but hub is on and off. I was working in the shipping industrial before I got married and give birth to my no. 1. That's why not rich only have CPF. We are old already lah. :s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
since i just got a hard copy letter, do yall think its a bit too much if i call toady and ask to expedite?

i dont want to wait another few months leh... im due for delivery in early October.. not sure how long reno is gonna take... i dont want to disrupt my confinement period.. after moving in still need to unpack and clean... :(

Write in to appeal for earlier keys collection. My colleagues just move in to her new flat a month ago. Now waiting to deliver her princess. At least moved in already no need to wait and wait. Good luck:)

heybuddy

Reaction score
I think also around 5k+ for 4 rooms flat. But not too sure whether vinyl for living room suitable or not.

or tiles for living room, bedrooms get vinyl.. me and hubby getting tiles with the wood look.. can save some on screeding

Monday21

Reaction score

Low loan, should be high grant amount.

Monday21

Reaction score
Wow congrats! I think this is a very good reason

Write in to appeal for earlier keys collection. My colleagues just move in to her new flat a month ago. Now waiting to deliver her princess. At least moved in already no need to wait and wait. Good luck:)

thanks both! already wrote in. hopefully she help lah. cos she gives me the "im-saying-ok-for-the-sake-of-entertaining-you-right-now-only" vibe whenever we speak.

heybuddy

Reaction score
thanks both! already wrote in. hopefully she help lah. cos she gives me the "im-saying-ok-for-the-sake-of-entertaining-you-right-now-only" vibe whenever we speak.

Mine gave me the "i dont care" feeling.. yes only feeling.. because i havent even get to speak to her! :s22:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
or tiles for living room, bedrooms get vinyl.. me and hubby getting tiles with the wood look.. can save some on screeding

I just google. Didn't know tile have wood look type. I need something durable and cheap, anti-slip will be best cos have to think for mother in-law. This 5K die die also cannot save liao. Is tile with wood look cheaper than vinyl? I really need to start studying and planning for budget

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.