November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yup meet with Mr Goh personally. Told him about my appeal to incorporate levy n expediate grant approval n key collections. He said he understand then he edit the letter infront of me. I didnt get the contact from meet the ppl session. Faster get keys also need to renovate at least 6 wks sumore. Ive been staying in rental flats for 5yrs already with 5kids. My youngest son is autistic n starting school at Eipic soon. If start school so troublesome already must travel all the way frm marine parade to sengkang. Cant take school bus for him because i hv to attend school with him 5days a wk. Mandatory sumore. My other kids also schooling near sengkang there. Everyday have to travel 1.5hrs to school.

I feel for you. I am staying in Sengkang now and kids studying in Punggol. I already feel the up and down hassle. Yours is worse cos it's so far and the jam..... OMG Hopefully you can get your keys soon. Good luck.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
My grant status this morning :

"Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility. "

:(:(

Monday21

Reaction score
How to shake them up? All like sleeping like dat. :s12::s12:

camp out at ECP then call all the media companies hahahahah just kidding...
Maybe MP lor... thats the only way... Email or call to expedite still dilly dally... call too much also make us look bad in the end...

semblady123

Reaction score
I also just saw letterbox, got letter for AHG saying its being processed will know outcome in 6 weeks.. the letter was dated 2 July.. hmmm

Why only AHG and not SHG? whats the difference anyway:s22:

Monday21

Reaction score
I also just saw letterbox, got letter for AHG saying its being processed will know outcome in 6 weeks.. the letter was dated 2 July.. hmmm

Why only AHG and not SHG? whats the difference anyway:s22:

I ever asked my CRM also... She said the letter is a general format...

Amex^1234

Reaction score
How to shake them up? All like sleeping like dat. :s12::s12:

i use very polite and courtesy email only.. i dont call my CRM.. i email and wait lo.

Amex, dont mind me asking, but yours AHG only or with SHG?

i not eligible for AHG. So only SHG one.

Congrats la.. so u can treat us all here :s22::)

my CRM I don't even know the name.. since the day I book flat, the orange file inside my cupboard :s13::s13::s13:

Please start open up the orange file & emailing your CRM.

Approval letter with amount stated on the letter? Letter as in hardcopy from letter box? Any updates on your online status?

I received none :(

approval i saw it online status one. I think the hardcopy just send out today. Because inside got softcopy and dated was today date.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
1. We are pleased to inform you that your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) has been approved.

2. The AHG of $0.00 and SHG of $XX,XXX will be credited to the following CPF account(s) of the flat applicant(s) who is/are Singapore citizen(s)

3. You may use the AHG and SHG to make the downpayment and/or reduce the housing loan amount(if any) for the flat purchase. Please note that:
grant recipients who do not proceed to sign the Agreement for Lease or collect the keys to the new flat, will have to return the AHG and SHG with accrued interest to the Government; and if the new flat is booked under the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme, grant recipients will have to send us a copy of the marriage certificate before collecting the keys to the flat.

4 We will write to you separately on the signing of the Agreement for Lease.

Last edited:

Monday21

Reaction score
1. We are pleased to inform you that your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) has been approved.

2. The AHG of $0.00 and SHG of $XX,XXX will be credited to the following CPF account(s) of the flat applicant(s) who is/are Singapore citizen(s)

3. You may use the AHG and SHG to make the downpayment and/or reduce the housing loan amount(if any) for the flat purchase. Please note that:
grant recipients who do not proceed to sign the Agreement for Lease or collect the keys to the new flat, will have to return the AHG and SHG with accrued interest to the Government; and if the new flat is booked under the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme, grant recipients will have to send us a copy of the marriage certificate before collecting the keys to the flat.

4 We will write to you separately on the signing of the Agreement for Lease.

So exciting!!!!!!!! :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.