NTU/NUS/SMU 2021-2022 Intake

rashy_pace

Reaction score
I only took Emath (C5) since I went into PFP. I applied for info systems as my first choice so I don't meet the math requirement (Emath A2). Maybe the status is still received for those who submitted their ABA applications? 😅
ohhh i did my ABA portion too and my status is processing. Probs we shall wait then:)

sphcnn

Reaction score
oh im applying to nus biz
oh I see.. actually same, I have it as my second choice. I was thinking maybe they wld only process all the applications at once after they close it for the a level admissions on 19th?

rashy_pace

Reaction score
oh I see.. actually same, I have it as my second choice. I was thinking maybe they wld only process all the applications at once after they close it for the a level admissions on 19th?
yeah probably, what’s your first choice tho?

dradra2000

Reaction score
NTU Scholarship Interview 2021/2022

Hiii, has anyone gone to NTU Scholarship Interview this year? How was the experience? If not, can anyone who's been to one in recent years please share about your experience for NTU Scholarship Interview? Thank you very much! :s12:

dradra2000

Reaction score
I went to one in end of January, so far no results released yet, but there was this letter written by the interviewers thanking me for attending the interview and telling me to email them if there is any question for them, which i thought was a really nice gesture from them

van123

Reaction score
I went to one in end of January, so far no results released yet, but there was this letter written by the interviewers thanking me for attending the interview and telling me to email them if there is any question for them, which i thought was a really nice gesture from them

Can share what questions were asked?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.