ntuc management gotch problem....

Geminiboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
15,582
Reaction score
10,485
moi is using app payment, unhappy abt them asking chiu to scan membership before they finish scanning item
I also use app payment. Can off the phone after scanning. Why locked up?
 

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,219
scan at the end ish correct, means she refuse the mgmt instruction, huai chiu go force her scan first
I never force her to scan haha (who am I to force her haha).. cause I thought the process is to scan first from my earlier experience that’s why I do that.. if use self checkout kiosk, also is scan first ma..

Anyway I also standby, cause sometime want to use app voucher, so I will standby way before in case got problem or forgot to select
 

mewmew

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
28,236
Reaction score
8,422
I never force her to scan haha (who am I to force her haha).. cause I thought the process is to scan first from my earlier experience that’s why I do that.. if use self checkout kiosk, also is scan first ma..

Anyway I also standby, cause sometime want to use app voucher, so I will standby way before in case got problem or forgot to select

the vouchers can be applied at the end after all the items are scanned. the problem ish with the assisted counter asking u to scan membership first
 

weng0202

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
7,662
Reaction score
2,475
the vouchers can be applied at the end after all the items are scanned. the problem ish with the assisted counter asking u to scan membership first
Basically complaining of difference in processes lah. Then next time just standby lor. If cashier ask to scan then scan, if not just leave the phone off. Not a big deal also lah. Singaporeans really too free...
 

mewmew

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
28,236
Reaction score
8,422
Basically complaining of difference in processes lah. Then next time just standby lor. If cashier ask to scan then scan, if not just leave the phone off. Not a big deal also lah. Singaporeans really too free...

hwee all aim to simplfy process notch change to make it worse, dey are paid a big salary package to do this
 

dexboi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
5,596
Reaction score
1,901
i kenna before....
scan membership liao the app went into fullscreen lockdown mode, cannot even add/remove vouchers.

also not sure what i did wrong. in the end asked staff to void everything and redo. zzz

it's a UI/UX problem. not the Mgmt.
 

mewmew

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
28,236
Reaction score
8,422
i kenna before....
scan membership liao the app went into fullscreen lockdown mode, cannot even add/remove vouchers.

also not sure what i did wrong. in the end asked staff to void everything and redo. zzz

it's a UI/UX problem. not the Mgmt.

UI/UX development ish sign off by who ?


and ish obvious the staff can still do it at the end at one go, moi know becos moi voice out my displeasure and the staff did it after scanning item

yet they are all instructed to scan membership from customer first
 

euro2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
16,041
Reaction score
3,441
i dont use the ntuc app one, that one tbh confusing.. alot customer alway jam up when using that app for discount/membership etc..

i only use trust card.. their ntuc points not bad.. currently i can offset around $12-$15 and still counting.. expiry date next july 2027
 

mewmew

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
28,236
Reaction score
8,422
Ok I will see to it…
850775.jpg



execute order 66 and report back to the council without fail
 

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
21,465
Reaction score
4,041
For me during self checkout is prepare the vouchers and payment first then scan.. after that scan items and payment auto deducted on app.. don't need click anything else for payment to process.. so membership and payment is all done at the start..

I believe this is also for assisted.. you scan payment in the app once can liao..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top