I do not have Shield TV. And I only have the free Cast channels (eLe and ChK) on SingTel Cast. Using Mi Box S and there are no issues with the two free channels, either running directly under Mi Box S, or casting from my Huawei P20 Android phone.
I myself use SingTel TV Family Favorite pack, mainly for kids.
I believe the complaints about frame skip with SingTel Cast app is probably more for the Sports Plus pack where the users may have higher requirements and higher expectations (not cheap). There are also complaints about low resolution.
Thinking of buying NS TV Pro. Totally noob with it. Would appreciate advice on the following:
1) How best to buy? US or UK Amazon, Ezbuy etc?
2) If Amazon, wonder if Black Friday in a few hours time will have sales. Do they usually do time sales for NS instead?
3) Besides the plug and slightly more expensive from UK Amazon, are there any other differences?
4) It'll replace my main generic android box for streaming Netflix, Kodi and local files. How good is it to double up as a gaming console for my kids and myself? I read about emulator but it seems is mostly for retro games. What about newer games option? Saw references to GeForce NOW and Steam but totally clueless what are these besides it is streaming? Are they based on subscription or purchase on per game basis?
5) I read the best game controller to use with it is Xbox. Any specific model? Again where best to buy?
Crap! Thanks for the headsup anyway. Didn't realise the original game controller usual price is so exp and so are other recommended Bluetooth ones. Hopefully there'll be sales again but not sure how black friday sales works cos seems like only selected items on time sales so got to keep monitoring? May skip this time if no sales and hope they bundle at least one like the 2017 model in near future.
Guys, may I ask if GBP182.67 is using GBP16.17 - AmazonGlobal Standard (5-10 business days) while USD223.8 is using USD21.27 - AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping instead of like for like USD9.37 - AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping?
Cos only this could explain SGD 10+ diff. Otherwise, if both using AmazonGlobal Standard the price diff I calculated is around SGD34.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.