High Supremacy Member
- Jan 1, 2007
- Reaction score
1. there's a android TV app you can download and use to control your NS. it's available for both iOS and Android.
2. go to settings and turn off hdmi cec
3. no need to plug in physically.. can stream via WiFi or ethernet via samba or FTP. just need to enable file sharing on your PC or NAS.
Can't fix all 3. I think I am noob lol.
1. I assume you download it on your PC?
2. I managed to off the connectivity between TV, AVR and NS. But the NS still doesn't play with TV on. Perhaps it has got something to do with my mio settop box setup..
3. Fiddled with my PC settings to file share, but NS still cannot detect my PC. Tried Plex also cannot get the files in.
Back to the drawing blocks tonight.