ocbc 360 account

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
hi ocbc,

yes mup from mindef is less than 2k but combined with the pay from my company which is credited on the same month as the pay from mindef, it is more than 2k......but your system only manage to capture the 1st amt and fails to combine the 2 amount ( same month credited) dun tell me , i m the only ns men who face this issue??? thanks!!!

Hi narujoe,

Could you drop us a PM with your contact details? We will arrange for our service executive to call and check on this for you.

Thank you.

^DG
 

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
15,461
Reaction score
4
For the 360 account bonus interest.

Notice it says that to get the 0.5% bonus interest - Spend at least S$500 on OCBC Credit Cards.

I only have a debit card tied to the account. Does it still qualify?
 

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
38,419
Reaction score
48
For the 360 account bonus interest.

Notice it says that to get the 0.5% bonus interest - Spend at least S$500 on OCBC Credit Cards.

I only have a debit card tied to the account. Does it still qualify?

Debit is debit

Credit is credit
 

LingBit

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2016
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Hi, for the OCBC 360 joint account, if the bill payment part is made through the secondary account holder's i-banking, are we still entitled to the 0.5% interest? Thanks!
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
Hi, for the OCBC 360 joint account, if the bill payment part is made through the secondary account holder's i-banking, are we still entitled to the 0.5% interest? Thanks!

Hi LingBit,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Payments made from either the secondary and/or primary account holder are counted towards the tabulation for Payment Bonus.

^WX
 

bjornng

Master Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
0
Hi OCBC,

Regarding the 3 bill payment. Is there a specific cut-off date/day in the month where we must meet to get the bonus interest? Or as long as we make 3 bill payment before the 7th business day the following month, we are eligible for the interest? For example, I now have 2 bill payment, when is the latest I need to transact the last bill payment?

Thanks.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi OCBC,

Regarding the 3 bill payment. Is there a specific cut-off date/day in the month where we must meet to get the bonus interest? Or as long as we make 3 bill payment before the 7th business day the following month, we are eligible for the interest? For example, I now have 2 bill payment, when is the latest I need to transact the last bill payment?

Thanks.

Anytime in the calendar month.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Thanks for your reply. Does it mean I must transact it by this sunday 31st july?

Think the bill payment must be made by Saturday 30th july before the cut-off timings.
- Payments made to OCBC Credit Cards or accounts before 9.00pm will be processed on the same day.
- Payments made to other banks' credit cards before 9.30pm will be processed on the same day.
- All payments made after the stated cut-off timings or on Sundays or Public Holidays will be processed on the next business day
 
Last edited:

Ah_Tiong_Kia_001

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
The website said that I need to Include any one of the following documents:

Phone bill
Half-yearly CPF statement
Any bank statement

So if I have only softcopy I need to print out hardcopy as proof?
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
How do I increase the daily limit as I have issue transferring more money via FAST?
 

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2002
Messages
18,466
Reaction score
1,027
How do I increase the daily limit as I have issue transferring more money via FAST?
I think FAST limit is 50K.

More than that must take cash liao.

I was questioned before by the bank withdrawing large amount and straight away reply: Please tell me how do I transfer the money I withdraw now to the other bank with no charge as the other side giving better interest.

No further question from them.
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
I think FAST limit is 50K.

More than that must take cash liao.

I was questioned before by the bank withdrawing large amount and straight away reply: Please tell me how do I transfer the money I withdraw now to the other bank with no charge as the other side giving better interest.

No further question from them.

Ok, so how do I do it? I Google but no result. I forgot the steps.
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
I think FAST limit is 50K.

More than that must take cash liao.

I was questioned before by the bank withdrawing large amount and straight away reply: Please tell me how do I transfer the money I withdraw now to the other bank with no charge as the other side giving better interest.

No further question from them.

Maybank limits my fast transfer to 50k per day whereas SCB allows 50k x 2 per day.
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
Hi OCBC,

Regarding the 3 bill payment. Is there a specific cut-off date/day in the month where we must meet to get the bonus interest? Or as long as we make 3 bill payment before the 7th business day the following month, we are eligible for the interest? For example, I now have 2 bill payment, when is the latest I need to transact the last bill payment?

Thanks.

I think the 3 bill payments must be recorded between each billing cycle date to be counted.
 

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
54,233
Reaction score
67
I think if you are a OCBC premier customer, you can FAST up to 100K daily. 2 transactions though instead of 1.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top