ocbc 360 account

datalock

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reaction score
127
Sidetrack a bit. Did anyone check their credit card charges via the OCBC app and noticed that the dates are -1 now? Whatever that I charged today is reflected as 8 September, whatever charged yesterday is reflected as 7 September, etc. And whatever I charged on 1 September is now reflected as 31 August.

But the 360 account interest today is correctly reflected as 9 September.
 

ericcsn

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
481
See the spend BI really not worth, now use other cards, so I think next annual fee confirm cannot waive.
Depends on individual.
I lazy to check cc for best deals but there are cashbacks on its 365 card usage and I got a further $25.24 for Sept to add to the above.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top