ocbc 360 account

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Has anyone tried to buy the 20k investment with cpf? I've checked will lose 2 months cpf interests but it's about half of $176, can anyone correct me?

But the various funds I checked on website that can use CPF, when I try to use the app it shows cash only

Anyone ever done this? Or to save all the trouble just pay the fees of $176?
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
453
Reaction score
125
Has anyone tried to buy the 20k investment with cpf? I've checked will lose 2 months cpf interests but it's about half of $176, can anyone correct me?

But the various funds I checked on website that can use CPF, when I try to use the app it shows cash only

Anyone ever done this? Or to save all the trouble just pay the fees of $176?
If buying and selling completed within the same month (and transfer funds back to CPF), isnt just one month of CPF interest?
 

Nanonited

Master Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
606
Anybody knows if i buy 20k of a unit trust, do i qualify as the nett amt after sales charge is 19,824. Or do i have to buy 20+k such that after sales charge my nett amt is $20k at least?
 

ericcsn

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
475
Anybody knows if i buy 20k of a unit trust, do i qualify as the nett amt after sales charge is 19,824. Or do i have to buy 20+k such that after sales charge my nett amt is $20k at least?
just buy $20k (and nett amount will be less after it) to qualify
 

Wingst

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
If buying and selling completed within the same month (and transfer funds back to CPF), isnt just one month of CPF interest?

Hi I calculated as 2 months to be safe but the products that I checked can use CPF when I try to buy in app will show cash only. Haha. So like to know if anyone did this to save on the fees? Thank you
Or most use cash?
 

Calthron

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
209
Reaction score
6
Thank you, sorry for noob. I look at ocbc website. Is anything listed in "unit trust " be eligible? Any recommendations for cash, capital preservation UT?
 

yiwei

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
453
Reaction score
125
Hi I calculated as 2 months to be safe but the products that I checked can use CPF when I try to buy in app will show cash only. Haha. So like to know if anyone did this to save on the fees? Thank you
Or most use cash?
You need to filter those accept payment by CPF. you try this code OCBC50XLY for fee reduction, it will be about the same as CPF interest loss for 2 months. Think most ppl use cash since the reduced fee same same as CPF interest lost and more choices with cash. I will only use CPF if it's early in the month so that there is enough time to refund back.
 
Last edited:

Calthron

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
209
Reaction score
6
You need to filter those accept payment by CPF. you try this code OCBC50XLY for fee reduction, it will be about the same as CPF interest loss for 2 months. Think most ppl use cash since the reduced fee same same as CPF interest lost and more choices with cash. I will only use CPF if it's early in the month so that there is enough time to refund back.
OCBC50XYL not working when I tried
 

Nanonited

Master Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
606
You need to filter those accept payment by CPF. you try this code OCBC50XLY for fee reduction, it will be about the same as CPF interest loss for 2 months. Think most ppl use cash since the reduced fee same same as CPF interest lost and more choices with cash. I will only use CPF if it's early in the month so that there is enough time to refund back.
Omg… i just bought yesterday. If only i waited 1 more day :(((
 

crashfire

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
2
OCBC 360 has changed quite a bit... :( Thinking to compare OCBC 360 against DBS Multiplier, UOB One and the other options before shifting salary over.
 

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,153
Reaction score
2,973
OCBC 360 has changed quite a bit... :( Thinking to compare OCBC 360 against DBS Multiplier, UOB One and the other options before shifting salary over.
DBS Multiplier first, if you have more than 100k then think if you prefer OCBC 360 with more criteria to meet, or UOB One if you have 150k and ok to spend 500 per month on their card (insurance counted).
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top